Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I've been at this stupid thing since 11pm NST and have not gotten the black and rainbow worms. Am tempted to just give up and buy the red moltite (is it tradeable?) when the prices drop.

To be honest, guys, I think there's some TNT hiding in our forums, laughing their faces off right about now.

I'mma KEEL YEW, TNT! /falls over dead with exhaustion

I'm at school right now, kay, and my school has this ridiculous auto-block that'll scan a page for key words and then block the site if it's deemed "no good" by distcrict standards. WE CAN HAS FACEBOOK, BUT NOT NEOPETS?! On the other hand, I did just accomplish getting NP blocked from our district. /fail

9aod1w.gif

I've been at this stupid thing since 11pm NST and have not gotten the black and rainbow worms. Am tempted to just give up and buy the red moltite (is it tradeable?) when the prices drop.

Better off leaving. They'll be waiting for you when you get back - got back and picked up the Rainbow and Black worms in about two minutes of each other.

I found the rainbow worm waiting for me this morning, refreshed at moltara one time and there he was... didn't take note of the time though....

Finally got my moltite but no access to the magma pool yet :)

Where exactly does the rainbow worm show up?

I'm getting really frustrated with these refresh quests they keep sending us on. I gave up on the gears one.

If you want to know the locations of the worms, it's posted on the first page of the thread. However, if you find them in a different place, feel free to post it.

Back at it this morning. Still no luck getting the rainbow worm...Honestly, I think something out there hates me.

I spun the wheel of monotony before I passed out, and I couldn't even get my prize because neopets said I'd logged onto a different account before it finished spinning.

I FOUND IT!!!!! I went to play cave glider on the window I had in Moltara and then out of curiosity I went in the other window to Moltara while cave glider was loading, and there he sat! 7:41 NST for me

It seems if you collect about 5 or 6 quickly, you have to wait a bit to collect the last few... so it seems.

So far my theory has been correct. I collected six quickly then waited for a few minutes then refreshed and voila, number 7.

It seems if you collect about 5 or 6 quickly, you have to wait a bit to collect the last few... so it seems.

So far my theory has been correct. I collected six quickly then waited for a few minutes then refreshed and voila, number 7.

if that's the case, I should have had by black and rainbow worms HOURS ago.