Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

Ninjas? Stealing worms? I still have my worms...What the french toast??

Still have mine too. I really, really hope that the unfinished worm-collection will just carry over. I've still got the auto-refresh going, but nothing so far. :eh:

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ninjas? Stealing worms? I still have my worms...What the french toast??

o its for the people who got all the worms before 12AM NST and went into the cave, got the moltite rock thing and gave the lamp back to whats his name so that he would look after the worms so that they would glow again.

but.. ninjas invaded and we havta go find the worms all over again.. TT.TT

im starting to think this is a dailies thing. where you can obtain the moltite rock every day but with a lot of effort. any thoughts?

This has to be one of the most poorly set-up quests they've had...

o its for the people who got all the worms before 12AM NST and went into the cave, got the moltite rock thing and gave the lamp back to whats his name so that he would look after the worms so that they would glow again.

but.. ninjas invaded and we havta go find the worms all over again.. TT.TT

im starting to think this is a dailies thing. where you can obtain the moltite rock every day but with a lot of effort. any thoughts?

Could be...But I got most of my worms before 12. And I'm on Pacific time, so it's the same.

I didn't have all the worms and the rock, though...which could be why I still have my worms. Oh well, je ne sais rien. I have no idea.

Still have mine too. I really, really hope that the unfinished worm-collection will just carry over. I've still got the auto-refresh going, but nothing so far. :eh:

Yeah, I've got my auto-refresh going too, now that I have it...And I don't have any funny ninjas stealing my worms. But, I only have nine of them, too.

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Day 2:

If you took your lanter back to Lampwyck, and go back the next say as he suggests, this comes up:

"Oh dear! The worms escaped overnight! They must have regained their strength and returned to the depths of Moltara. How will we ever find them again?"

It also places a new lantern in your inventory to collect the worms again... So I guess you're allowed to do it as many times as you want :D

I just finished getting the worms a second time around (thank goodness it only took me about 20 minutes this time) and it looks like your doing the whole thing over again. You put them all in the lamp and then go to the dark cave and navigate through it till you find the Red Moltite. Then you take the dim lantern back to Lampwyck's Lights Fantastic where the following Something Has Happened! appears and says: "Oh, the worms are tired? Here, I'll nurse them back to health, don't you worry. Come back tomorrow for them! And thanks again for being so helpful! Alas, I have no more lanterns lying about."

So, I think it's safe to assume this is just a long tedious way of getting the Red Moltite as a daily.

Bleh, I give up. I'm getting a headache from all this refreshing. I'll try this again tomorrow, when I'm not tired and cranky.

Night all, take care.

It's in the cave to the right of the petpetporium

Oh, thanks! Argh are you serious, all this trouble just for a stupid bit of rock!!!!! Oh well.. i'm looking for the black and rainbow, it's funny, they are the ones that everyone had trouble finding. What about the rainbow one? it just says bottom right corner. Any specifics?

I'm gonna give up now, and play good ol' meerca chase.

Oh, thanks! Argh are you serious, all this trouble just for a stupid bit of rock!!!!! Oh well.. i'm looking for the black and rainbow, it's funny, they are the ones that everyone had trouble finding. What about the rainbow one? it just says bottom right corner. Any specifics?

I'm gonna give up now, and play good ol' meerca chase.

in front of the door

Arrgh!!! getting frustrated... cant find the 'wonderful' black worm!!! anyway, how do i get a magma pet??????