Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ugh, this seems like WAY too much work if this really is just for some petpet daily.

I got my first 8 as soon as I found the announcement, around 8 or 9pm EST (5/6 NST), then I got the black one about half an hour later. I sat and sat and refreshed for the Rainbow until nearly midnight EST (9pm NST), then I had to go to bed, since I had an 8am final! I'm back and I've been refreshing for the past 2 or 3 hours now, and STILL no sign of the stupid rainbow worm.

This is just ridiculous.

I was missing only the rainbow last night and gave up to go to bed (smart choice reading the trials of those who stayed up and got nothing!) and just found the rainbow a bit ago and got the prize in the caves. If you're hoping to finish getting the worms from yesterday and start again today like the ones who got them all yesterday, no dice. Have to wait until tomorrow o_O

If this is just a daily, I think I'm going to keep the worms tomorrow. They're so darn cute!

Well I'm back at it folks. Still looking for the rainbow worm, and trying to be more patient this morning and refresh less frequently.

I wish we know for sure if it was a daily or a quest or what...I keep the worms if it wasn't going to effect my ability to complete a quest.

I guess I have some time to ponder that though because there's is still no sign of my dear rainbow worm friend. So lame...

I'm really leaning toward it being a daily, because there was no news announcement or banner regarding this worm quest.

I still haven't found the black worm. I might just keep the 9 I already have and put them in my gallery or something. Gonna try for a little longer, though.

where do we refresh to get the scrap metal and stuff to make the petpet?

Most people (myself included) have been getting Scrap Metal and Stones when refreshing at the Magma Pool. I'm pretty sure you can get it as a RE anywhere in Moltara. It's not like the Gears though, you don't have to click, it's just a Random Event.

Most people (myself included) have been getting Scrap Metal and Stones when refreshing at the Magma Pool. I'm pretty sure you can get it as a RE anywhere in Moltara. It's not like the Gears though, you don't have to click, it's just a Random Event.

do we need the gears? where do we get those?