Moltara Worms: New Quest!

hrtbrk

• Replies 937
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have 8 now and I'm missing the pink and the black one and I keep on refreshing but nothing id happening

The black one will appear in front of the cave to the immediate right of the Petpetorium. It looks purple, but it's really black.

I hope this helps.

Has anyone found the rainbow one yet? I'm going nuts looking for the little stinker!

I found five worms so far!

And in the process, found some Miscellaneous gears and some Scrap Metal and Stone.

YES FINALLY GOT THE ELUSIVE BLACK WORM!!! now if only I could find those gears....

EDT: found em =)

i wonder if you need to make all the different types of petpets and then maybe do something with that? any ideas...? I got Val by combining the moltite and the shiny obsidian. I guess ill see what happens when I start over tomorroww =) ughh i sense a long and dragged out quest coming...

It has been many hours and I have found nine worms and two Scrap Metal and Stone. I still cannot find that silly Black Worm, and the guard is still awake. Welcome to the new Hell of Neopets Dailies.

Edit: Wait... yes! The guard fell asleep! I now have a magma pet!

do we need the gears? where do we get those?

As far as I can tell, you don't need the scrap metal and stone, or gears, or any of that - they are just various components that you can use to make the different petpets. Obviously, if you have a specific petpet in mind, you'll need the correct "ingredients" to make the right one.

ohh me I just found the pink one and I click on it and it said you found a pink worm but I have no place for it so I kept clicking on it and it said the same thing over and over again now it isn't there why didn't it go in my invertory will it come back :S

di you forget your lantern or put it in your sdb because it needs to be in your inventory to catch them

...*as all the worms + lamp in inventory*

Uhhh ...then I go to the dark caves place right?

Nothings happening xDDD

You have to put the glowing worms into the lamp first...

kells: congrats! c:

If anyone' still searchin for the black worm, I found it at about sometime at midnight...(NST) so I think you should be able to find it c:

Now...WHY ISNT THIS WORKING?! x'D *clicks madly on dark cave*

gingerbread: LOL thanks.

yeah, jsut got told on neo.

*headdesk*

I feel so slow.

BUT MEH.

*runs to cave* 8D

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Meowy Christmas) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please do not double post. Use the edit button instead.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Ugh, this is my first day trying to find all the worms and I've been looking for the black one for hours now. I got all the rest really easily, within 20 minutes probably.

:( I want that black worm!!! I've given up refreshing constantly. When I found the rest, I waited five minutes in-between before refreshing. That seemed to work.

But seriously...I've been doing the same thing trying to find the black worm and still no luck. For those who did find it, did you constantly refresh, or did you navigate away from the page and return awhile later?