TDN Members - Let's rate each other's pets!

I give Candy a 8/10. You made all those items work well together!

I also give Stitch 7/10. As for your question, I don’t know if I can help much but I know there are a few Moltaran themed wearables like Brass Gear Goggles and Gear Spectacle.

Now for my turn:
4.png
When the lab zapped Luparza Zombie last monday, I had to customize him. I would have given him a staff too but none of the currently existing ones work well for me.I'm trying to avoid NC items for him because all of my other pets (on my main) have NC items of some sort on them.

I love Luparza because it looks so frightening and so undead-ish , because i am a member of The Awakened. Truly remarkable 10/10 !

Here's my Peatnik. Based off Jhudora :

jhudora.png

I really like how well you coordinated the colors! 10/10.

Grainne's all dressed for battle (I wish she could hold the sword again, but the lab has been giving me stats lately -- except the day she switched to Tyrannian -- and really, I'm more than happy with the stats, so the sword can stay like that for now).

2.png

• 2 weeks later...

This is my Xweetok, Morygyan.

4.png

I like the background I chose, but really need to find her some clothes. I find that skirts and dresses look odd on her girlish, Xweetok figure :p

What do you guys think?

• 1 month later...

I love xweetoks :) Kind of interesting to go with a bone background theme. The trouble is almost all bone items are NeoCash items. The only exception is the Tyrannian Hair Bone, which you might like:

clo_dd_tyrannianhairbone.gif

Personally I don't think the horns or the wings really work, as the colours don't match. You could try the Fiery Wooden Wings instead maybe?

clo_wooden_wings_fire.gif

if it was me, I would go with something like this:

http://wardrobe.jellyneo.net/app/?outfit=40139AAAAA90486

Anyone any thoughts on my lupe?

2.png

http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=weeminkle

• 2 weeks later...

Wow, that looks like a scene out of Gremlins. I want to give the poor thing a shield. That would look epic with the cover of darkness foreground over top of it (if it doesn't conflict with any of the other layers). 9/10.

Mine wasn't actually rated last time. Customization is broken for me right now; I can only customize my battle pet (who is often zapped to supplement training), no matter who I make the active pet. I'd rather this outfit were on the Pirate Ixi; the green is too green, and I'm not a huge Moehog fan. Ah, well, maybe I'll get a better zap tomorrow. My friend gave me the sailboat top foreground, and I decided to get creative with it:

2.png

Ahh, you read my mind! I want to get the cover of darkness foreground for her someday.

I give your pet a 9/10 for the pirate-y-ness. :D

Tareiyll's outfit is just some random green/spring themed wearables that I had lying around, mostly from the Negg Festival.

preview.png

Green is my favourite colour so 7/10 with points deducted due to randomness xD The pteri is all kinds of awesome though.

2.png

This is Professor Rainstorme. He's missing the tour of mystery magnifying glass. Kind of hoping to find one under 20k as I spent too much already :x He's my little professor chipmunk/entomologist. Gonna keep him as my book pet :) How does he rate?

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Since nobody's going,

Rufus is an absolutley gorgeous hound. I love how well the moltarian color looks on Rufus. The Obleisk background is also a great element in a succesful customization. 9/10!

Okay, Mah jubjub is back! This time, I have a Dream Jubjub, and a current Jubjub. If you wouldn't mind, could you rate both?

Dream Jubjub small_preview.png?4414e912

Current Jubjub 2.png

• 3 weeks later...

Am I allowed to post four of my pets at once? Because I hope I'm allowed to do that. Because I'm doing it.
Enantios:

ztQDh9O.png

Jakartha:

DkR4CC2.png

Sornulist:

zHJ0b9k.png

Tomorrow:

2yRqFLT.png

I think I did the spoiler tags right? I don't post on forums much. Anyway, those are my babies.

iunicorn, the image of your dream Jubjub wouldn't load for me but your current Jubjub is cute. He looks silly and that's adorable. 8/10

Wildbreeze, Rufus looks like he's ready to kick some butt, which is awesome. I think he'd look really cool with the Lupe Knight bottom and top, though. 7/10

Awww....very cute Draiks you have there!

Jakartha gets 10/10 as well as Sornulist and the other two get 9.5/10

Here's my darling Artyal:

4.png

Maingo

4.png

And Karbeet

4.png

Am I allowed to post four of my pets at once? Because I hope I'm allowed to do that. Because I'm doing it.

Enantios:

ztQDh9O.png

Jakartha:

DkR4CC2.png

Sornulist:

zHJ0b9k.png

Tomorrow:

2yRqFLT.png

I think I did the spoiler tags right? I don't post on forums much. Anyway, those are my babies.

iunicorn, the image of your dream Jubjub wouldn't load for me but your current Jubjub is cute. He looks silly and that's adorable. 8/10

Wildbreeze, Rufus looks like he's ready to kick some butt, which is awesome. I think he'd look really cool with the Lupe Knight bottom and top, though. 7/10

Yes you are allowed to post multiple pets at once.

Oh my goodness you're Draiks are lovely! You did an awesome job on their outfits. 10/10 on all of them. :D

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

This is dyamii!

hwn2x3.png

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

Originality: 7/10

Scenery: 8/10

Theme Flow:7

Overall: 7.6/10

Very nice! It has a cute springy feel to it. ^_^ 9/10.

How about Tareiyll?

preview.png

Originality: 8/10

Scenery: .

Theme Flow: .

Overall: 6.4/10

• 3 weeks later...