Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This one actually took me some time because I kept losing right when I hit 1600! D: I finally got it, though! MWUAHAHA! I am almost halfway to that Ultimate trophy! :D

:crying: I'm sooo mad. I got to 1689 in Destruct-o-match, then I had to go to work and only had two hours after I got home to beat the challenge. I kept getting so close and then loosing. I almost had it!!! I feel like I am going to cry. I had beat AAA at every other challenge to.

Oh great! My highest score for UBII is 67 lol... but this game is sooo glitchy, it's frustrating. Half the time Punchbag Bob drops down and by the time his bum hits the floor, he's already vacating back up lol.

Lame.

I bet AAA within 10 mins ^_^ But I'm wondering if Abi's prize is more expensive than AAA's since her's is a wearable and his is just a toy.

I guess it is.

My tips for beating AAA: Aim for the Meridell/Brightvale balloons when there are any, and make them also hit the target board thing. That'd give you at least 30 points :D

Some powerups are life savers. I got a firehoop powerup, as well as a brighvale balloon on my last try. That gave me a BIG boost XD

And go the 'catapult' cheat for an extra powerup!

But I suggest you check out TDN's guide. Nothing more better than that ;)

*bangs head on desk repeatedly* WHY, oh WHY Neopets did you choose this game! T_T My all time ever high score for this game was 63. Looks like I will be spending some quality time with UBII. :(

Ya for me I also beat AAA in the second attempt, for me its about luck and accuracy, if you can get multiple balloons it will be even better...

Wow, I actually beat AAA just now, and Lulu of course. Never thought that would happen! :O So to those that are reading this: If I could beat AAA on this challenge, so can you. Seriously. o_O

I scored....

174 points :O

Yes, I was shocked too. It took me several tries, and I had to re-read a guide to be able to do it. But still. Too bad I already had the avvie XD. (Which you get for scoring 100pts)

Good luck everyone :) It just takes a few balloons :D

Aww, you'll get it CC ^^ Same for me as Xepha, just takes some luck with the balloons. Only way I got it was from a yellow balloon then getting the bulseye, giving me 30-40+ points.

It took me a few balloons and a fire hoop to get the score ^_^ It's hard to get this without balloons, so just keep trying, and hope for some luck =D

:woot: I am so happy I beat AAA finally today. Ultimate Bulleyes is one of my weakest game, never scored good in it, but today after trying for many many times, I finally scored 81. Still can't get the Avatar though, but at least I am one step closer.

Announcements