Daily Dare Discussion

Xepha

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Medium game today, only took a few tries.

Still going for the most AAA as possible until a cracker comes along - I fear Kiko Match II, seriously.

At least you've got your priorities straight BlackJaguar, heh :yes:

Yes... No matter how insane all staff are, we make sure we put our family, friends and studies first... A simple notice is all it needs for us to have a vacation. :D

I hope I get the AAA avie this year.. It seems to be not available last year...

^ I hope so too. ^_^

I did it. I bet AAA.

But then this update on my computer thing came up, but instead I started up the computer =_="

I'm angry, its 10pm, and I have to play the game AGAIN.

Oh well, its not that bad, maybe I'm just in a grumpy mood.

Phew I finally beat AAA with 1774, I messed up the previous ones so it took me a while to beat him...

I forgot to post my tips...

First level : check if there's 'overkill' block. (Restart if it's not the case.) You then want to go and remove blocks from the same color as the overkill button. Once you cannot remove them anymore (except for adjacent blocks of the overkill button), trigger it. It will remove all remained say green blocks. Then try to come with the biggest combo you can.

You can use this strategy is next levels too. It ensure you to get more points.

The other thing really important is to save your shuffle power up for when you really need it. If you just need a few more points to complete a level, but don't see more than 1 possible move, it's a good idea to use your shuffle. It would also be good to use it towards the end of a level if you still have a multiplier power up on the screen but none or not many block of the same color attached to it, you can hope shuffle will help you to reorganise tile in a way that will give you more points.

Those are the 2 main strategy I use. And it always worked for me :)

I'm not enjoying this dare at all >.< my high score is only around 900. I'm not going for Abigail though! I'm trying so hard to get the AAA prize. Hoping I'll get some good luck soon ^_^

Wow, I guess this is where practicing so much to get the avatar comes in handy. Beat AAA on my third-ish try, with 1866 points.

I finally beat AAA after many attempts,I didn't think this challenge will be this hard for me.<_<

I bet AAA after my 3rd try after rebooting my computer.......

My tips are to save the shuffle until you REALLY need it, and go for as much multiplier combos as you can!

Oh yeah, and for the overkill, try to use it when you've gotten as much of the same colour down before you use it.

Good luck aiming for AAA!

Announcements