Easy Way to get past the Water Plant

Ruffian

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Still can use the same method, just the matter of getting the correct links.

--At Plant Office, click the door that would lead to Room 2 (with 3 levers & 2 water tanks). Right click on the page and click 'View page source'. Find (CTRL+F) '&act=' and right click again to 'Open link in new tab' at each link (Room 2 will have 3 links = 3 tabs).
--Repeat for Room 1 (2 links = 2 tabs) and Room 3 (3 links = 3 tabs).
--And keep on refreshing all 8 tabs until you see a message One of the engineers stops you before you can do anything. "Look, now that the plant's working properly, please don't change anything, okay?" on one of those tabs.
--Click 'Return to Plant Office'.

I got it in less than 5minutes.
Good luck!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I created an account JUST SO I COULD SAY THANK YOU! If this place wasn't as children-friendly I would use every curse word in the book! I went through, doing all the combinations and checking them off the list not once-not twice-but THREE times. Anybody who wants to math that out, be my guest, but I really don't want to know. All I know was that the water plant was making me want to die and this thread solved that problem in almost exactly 7 minutes. To be fair, it took me 3 days to hate myself, but digress. This is fantastic, yadda yadda. TYSFM.

I can't wait to try this once the site is back up! Holy cow! I have spent literally two whole days trying to get past the dumb waterworks!

EDIT: I'm so anGry and also very happy, I got it on the very first refresh!!

"The engineers cheer. "You did it! The water's been rerouted properly, and there'll be no flood."

Oh my god, this actually worked! I think I spent at least four hours while trying to follow the original instructions, this solution took me... I think 20-30 minutes? Thank you SO SO MUCH. :)

Also: To anyone trying to do this: I refreshed all the tabs randomly, meaning I clicked on the first one, then the fifth one, the third one, the first one again - and so on. You CAN refresh multiple tabs at once (= if a tab is still loading it's completely okay to load another tab too), this will save you A LOT of time.

So... good luck to everyone else and once again: Thank you very much!

• 2 months later...

Thankyou so much. I just beat it. Yesterday I did the long combination way 3 times without recieving any results. Today I did this in 10 minutes and Bam, I get it. Thankyou.

Great job! Are you using the original links or the ones I posted? I just want to make sure that the links I posted are still the current ones as I want it to be able to work for everyone :D

• 3 weeks later...

It shouldn't be directing to the URL homepage, it should have a maintenance worker show up and tell you everything looks to be in order and to not touch anything..... Hmmmmm I sent some newer links to someone who PM'd me. Let me see if I can find them again and update the links.

WOOT!!! I didn't even know there existed a beautiful thing to help solve this and I am so HAPPY! Took me about 10 minutes but I finally got past it. YAY!!! It's over!!!!! :dance:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Thank you so much!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Please keep your posts at 7 words or above.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 month later...

I have been doing this for over an hour and a half -.-' I have tried clearing my cache.... I am running out of patience! One question though: when you refresh a page, is there supposed to be any change? Like I don't see any of the knobs or levers moving...is that okay?  

NVM!!!! Evidently I had gotten it a little bit ago and I just had to click "back to the lab" to get the confirmation page ^__^ *lets out sigh of relief* I despise puzzles that are random!!

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Songbirdsara) because of a violation of the forum rules.
Autorefreshers are not allowed on Neopets. Post edited to remove all mentions of such.
Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...