Jump to content

Angeló

Fantastic Members
  • Posts

    9007
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    523

Everything posted by Angeló

  1. I also added that plushie to my gallery of Neopian characters :) but I do want to hear the story behind the Jazz Club
  2. Have to admit , never thought Ogrins would pull it off as Arab Sheikh and Sheikha , but apparently they do
  3. OOOF I love the Marble Aisha I woner If I can get Aesop to add a paragraph to my Marble Pets article in the NT or maybe just wait for more Marble pets to be released to write a Part 2 Amira's wardrobe is just brilliant ...
  4. I never open goodie bags haha I probably just bought it cz i thought it's cute then forgot about it
  5. i don't like the r/neopets .. I go there once a week or so but i feel people there are conceited ... they call it "reddit luck" and i never got any of that
  6. I posted on the wrong thread :/ I agree with you and I found a Birthday Lutra in my SDB (i have no recollection how it got there) and gave it to Morahast :)
  7. Accepting petpet suggestions , since i can't make up my mind *nothing too expensive*
  8. you're right Nielo ! i wasn't even aware of the new Runway i thought it's on vacation :D
  9. http://www.neopets.com/petlookup.phtml?pet=Morahast Nope, not from the Neopets Christmas Giveaway Some generous Neopian gifted me a Toy PB I had her on a side account , just waiting for the right moment ... (Toy PB's have really inflated lately)
  10. Adventures In Space x3 Weak Bottled Air Faerie x2 Brioche x3
  11. The ray is fired at 16B... ... and he changes into a Red Wocky!! Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  12. The ray is fired at randomsilliness... ... and he changes into a Red Eyrie!! The ray is fired at Toysaur... ... and he changes colour to Electric!! Not Bad but Still Not Good Enough
  13. Chia Clown Punching Bag x3 Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer x2 Adventures In Space x2
  14. The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and he changes colour to Wraith!!
  15. I'm gonna go with the Awakened , it's been a while
  16. What is your pet's fishing level ? The rarest thing I ever got was a Flask of Rainbow Fountain Water
  17. The ray is fired at pizzadeliveryguy... ... and she changes colour to Dimensional!!
  18. Thank You So Much Merry Christmas
  19. Looking for the Christmas Rock In A Pet Bed for my Music Gallery because of its description .. ~Rockin around the Christmas tree~ (song lyrics) As usual I can trade a Dyeworks Potion or FQC Thank You
  20. Weak Bottled Air Faerie x3 Golden Muffin x2 Weak Bottled Fire Faerie x1
  21. The ray is fired at pizzadeliveryguy... ... and she changes into a Blue Scorchio!! Elephante was too slow , they survived one day only ! As usual HR is "flying" off the handle to hire a fire breathing , flying pet ... just like when FC Barcelona tried to replace Neymar with Coutinho ... I predict it's gonna be disaster as he will burn the pizzas that he tries to heat up ... because flying with a Pizza in the cold night makes it cool down considerably ...
  22. This is exactly what I wrote on the Shenkuu Boards .. I kind of regret spending 500 NC on my Main because I had 750 and now I have 250 NC .. but it was an impulse buy .. I don't dare think about the price of UC conversion .. even though I have the Morphing Potion and Paint Brush ready for the pet I have in mind ...
  23. The ray is fired at 16B... ... and he changes into a Blue Moehog!! mmmmmmmmmmmm ... both are blue , interesting Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  24. Golden Muffin x1 Rocket Fizzy Drink x3 Chia Clown Punching Bag x3 An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. It looks like their attack has gone up by 1!
×
×
  • Create New...