Jump to content

Angeló

Fantastic Members
  • Posts

    9007
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    523

Everything posted by Angeló

  1. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  2. I wish more people from this forum woukd join TKP
  3. I just buy the things I like In the pharmacy you can actually stock up on magic cookies and herbal scrambled eggs to cure your sick pets (sorry i took 2 months to respond i just saw this)
  4. I mean the most i got was ONE codestone (usually it’s Bri) but i didn’t see this one before as well. Congrats
  5. Thats really cool . I dont remember this kind merchandise being announced on the site ..
  6. At least I got back the price of the Plushie Kreludan Defender Plushie x2 Weak Bottled Air Faerie x1 Apple and Cheese Sandwich x1
  7. pizzadeliveryguy changed from Blue Lupe to Blue Gnorbu
  8. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  9. The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and she changes colour to Darigan!!
  10. An electric current seems to fill the room. When everything has settled, you see that there is something different about darkinvention. It looks like their intelligence has gone up by 2! Neocola Book x3 Toy Pirate Sword x2 Ummagine x3
  11. Second day in a row ! Weak Bottled Air Faerie x2 Weak Bottled Earth Faerie x3 Ridiculously Heavy Battle Hammer x1
  12. Weak Bottled Earth Faerie x2 Chia Clown Punching Bag x1 Ultranova x3
  13. The ray is fired at Toysaur... ... and he changes colour to Stealthy!! The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and she changes into a Green Cybunny!! Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  14. CHIA is climbing Nigel the Chia charges 20 NP as commission. Summary : You had 25194 NP. After 29 successful transactions, you have 2577174.
  15. never seen this one before
  16. The ray is fired at pizzadeliveryguy... ... and she changes colour to Transparent!!
  17. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  18. I wish they made that wig wearable by Peophins too T_T
  19. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  20. ... Almost exactly a year later The krawken retreats in a hurry, leaving behind: Pirate Draik Morphing Potion
  21. I will join the Sway for this week and hope i dont forget to fight like last week
  22. The ray is fired at randomsilliness... ... and she changes colour to Island!! The ray is fired at pizzadeliveryguy... ... and she changes colour to Ice!!
×
×
  • Create New...