Jump to content

Angeló

Fantastic Members
  • Posts

    9007
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    523

Everything posted by Angeló

  1. You can only get free training at Cap'n Threelegs Academy , unfortunately
  2. As Granny said, move that pet to a side account. and this happens to almost everyone. I have a zapped Stealthy Lutari that i cant get rid of
  3. Day 6 The Scrollery
  4. The ray is fired at randomsilliness... ... and she changes into a Green Hissi!! Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  5. Day 5 Neovian Printing Press My first stamp
  6. The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and he changes colour to White!! Just in time for Easter
  7. Day 4 Booktastic books
  8. Day 3 Mystical Surroundings (Sakhmet) Neopian Orchestral Classics I actually bought the Spring Piano for 4000 NP and the Negg Music Box for 2000 NP and a friend sent me the Stained Glass Guitar So now I can focus on trying for the stamp
  9. I really love the Grey Vandagyre Its facial expression is so cute
  10. Day 2 The Beach Same neggs as yesterday
  11. I'm very excited about the AAA ! it's been closed since 2015. Although I never get anything from there but I'm happy to know it works again. Also a friend of mine got the Rubbish Dump avatar yesterday so it's possible. I am yet to see any items there ...
  12. Day 1 Legendary Petpets Steampunk Windup Robot I'm very excited about the Music Negg. I want all 3 prizes. Also the Stained Glass Guitar (I didn't know it was a prize last night, otherwise I would've chosen the Stained Glass Negg. But the Robot is really cute)
  13. The ray is fired at 16B... ... and he changes into a Red Poogle!!
  14. Most people buy used cars nowadays You need to test drive it with a mechanic first and have its Carfax documents
  15. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  16. The Maraquan Lutari , based on Axolotl .. it's one of the cutest Pets out there and I have to mention the Flamengo , aka Pink Lenny , because it's my girlfriend's favorite animal in the world and i made one named after her ...
  17. they're worth about 11K ... Not bad .. but I remember when they were UB
  18. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  19. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  20. Congrats !!!! Im not that good or patient with games so dont care about the color as long as it's a Trophy I got a Damaged Evil Coconut from the Coconut Shy
  21. The ray is fired at 16B... ... and he changes colour to Sponge!! A sponge Ninja .. interesting
  22. Weak Bottled Earth Faerie x3 Rocket Fizzy Drink x3 Banjo x2
  23. They made a shop especially for Dung Foods .. i hope they'd do that for real and move all the Dung items there so they won't keep popping up for me when i'm trying to buy actual food items
  24. i only looked at my main and none of my pets turned UC (maybe cz they are all new art) but yeah i want UC's back more than ever now still didn't bother to fix my pets customizations though .. i'll do it later today (Sunday) cz i've been working all week
×
×
  • Create New...