Jump to content

Angeló

Fantastic Members
  • Posts

    9007
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    523

Everything posted by Angeló

  1. I did that :( yes , it is https ... please refer back to my screenshot ... also they have been working fine until this morning !
  2. Today all of a sudden I started having problems with Brave and Chrome : Avast would tell me Brave issuer certificate has expired Chrome wouldn't open sites like TDN and JN , saying your connection is not private Is this a problem with my laptop / connection or are others experiencing this as well ? Thx for any help possible I switched to Pale Moon and it's working fine. P.S I'm on Win 7 , HP dv5
  3. People (including myself) are reporting getting the same jelly every day for over a week now I've gotten nothing but Mint Jelly lately I have to keep an eye on the Omelette as well ! I got Sausage Omelette today
  4. I have become obsessed with the Neocola Machine Every Day for the past couple months I spend 20-30K on Tokens just to get Junk I vaguely remember winning once , I went back to my imgur archive and found this What are the odds of actually winning this thing ?
  5. TNT posted this on their social media accounts : Would you win this game of Bingo? Play it and let us know if you’d be calling out “Bingo!” or rushing back onto the site to complete some unfinished business. Share your results with the hashtag #NeopetsBingo! I played it and the only thing I havent' done is Feed-A-Kad I'm posting both my results and the original template ... feel free to share yours too Here is the original template if you want to save it and do it yourself
×
×
  • Create New...