Jump to content

Angeló

Fantastic Members
  • Posts

    9007
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    523

Everything posted by Angeló

  1. Good Luck Moltara .. your team is always under-rated
  2. This thread is for Shenkuu Supporters .. but everyone is welcome to chat
  3. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  4. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  5. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  6. The ray is fired at Toysaur... ... and she changes colour to Eventide!!
  7. I love the Altador Cup even though the HTML5 version is much less playable I usually play 2-3 hours per day and I manage to get ALL STAR I will play for Shenkuu again this year .. and I will get the Golden Slushie ! I can't see team Dacardia anywhere though
  8. i went for the Seekers as well for the lack of a better option
  9. his posts about TNT staff giving items to cheaters and returning scammer accounts proved to be the truth
  10. Where do I go to look at the items ? I can't find them
  11. I'm gonna swing from the chandelier From the chandelier I'm gonna live like tomorrow doesn't exist Like it doesn't exist I'm gonna fly like a bird through the night
  12. I go almost ayear without this prize then I get two in one week
  13. I didn't believe him before but I do now ...
  14. There is a guy on reddit , his name is neo_truth .. he has "backdoor access" to all data on Neopets Some people know him and asked him on people's behalf
  15. The ray is fired at Toysaur... ... and she changes colour to Spotted!! ooooooooooh lovely cheetah
  16. it is still achievable .. someone on the neoboard i frequent (Site Events) posted that they got last week
  17. CUTE ! Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  18. Two more coveted items for my gallery and with a discount
  19. Mega Carmelon Smoothie (2000 NP)
  20. A friend sent me the Snowbunny Garland for my Music Gallery + a free Hop & Dye pass I used the Pass to get the Galaxy Markings and right now darkphilosophy is wearing them
×
×
  • Create New...