Jump to content

Angeló

Fantastic Members
  • Posts

    9007
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    523

Everything posted by Angeló

  1. The ray is fired at Toysaur... ... and she changes colour to Sketch!! Snow and Sketch are almost identical I now have two Mutant Walking Carpets on the same account ... what are the odds of that ?!!!
  2. Finally the event is over I love the Background so much @granny63020 Bython Brood is an avatar
  3. Yes it is .. I want one of those for real Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  4. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  5. Day 16 - Final Day Grundo's Cafe
  6. Day 15 Kiko Lake Carpentry I also chose Yellow Bython
  7. The ray is fired at 16B... ... and she changes colour to Woodland!!
  8. it's Taelia's Quest but I count it as a Random Event since you don't know what prize you're getting the 10% was about 20K only ... but I already have a Bronze Trophy from the Tax Beast which I have no idea when or how I got ...
  9. I don't know why TDN removed the book but I'm positive you can still get it .... a friend posted on the Neoboards that they got it today ...
  10. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. You should come back tomorrow and try again!
  11. Day 14 Darigan Toys
  12. i dont know where they got the idea of crystals with Relic Maybe Indiana Jones or smthg ?
  13. The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and he changes into a Yellow Bruce!!
  14. Day 13 Tropical Food Shop
  15. It's now down to about 20 k It'll be around 10-15 k when the event ends
  16. I dont' have any SMUG but I'm glad I sold AAVL in the 70's . it got to 81 then plummeted .. GO NAKR !!
  17. That's because I have 5 labs Teta .. at least one of them is bound to change ..
  18. Day 12 Royal Potionery
  19. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  20. DuaLeapa took the weirdest food, obviously
  21. Day 11 The Crumpetmonger
  22. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
×
×
  • Create New...