Jump to content

Angeló

Fantastic Members
  • Posts

    9007
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    523

Everything posted by Angeló

  1. Day 10 Faerieland Bookshop
  2. Day 9 Qasalan Delights
  3. Day 8 Turmaculus
  4. Day 7 Haunted Weaponry
  5. I'll probably read one and keep the others (if I got any) in my SDB and sell it when I need the NP Day 6 Tyrannian Furniture
  6. Day 5 Collectable Coins
  7. The Sway lost !! i just dont understand this game anymore
  8. omg that Toy Kougra is the cutest plushie ever !!!!
  9. Day 4 Neopian Garden Centre
  10. The ray is fired at Toysaur... ... and she changes colour to Island!! Pretty Kitty
  11. The ray is fired at 16B... ... and she changes colour to Cloud!! Does it mean he's unalive now ?
  12. The ray is fired at Toysaur... ... and she changes into a Yellow Kougra!!
  13. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  14. Day 2 Maraquan Petpets
  15. Day 1 Cafe Kreludor
  16. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  17. The ray is fired at Toysaur... ... and she changes colour to Desert!! She was already Desert ...
  18. My favorite Neopet is the Peophin My least favorite Neopet is the Nimmo Guess what : The Skeith is really growing on me lately ...
  19. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  20. The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and he changes into a Red Eyrie!! The ray is fired at randomsilliness... ... and he changes colour to White!! What's with white-washing all my Lab Pets , Cazy Lab Doctor ? Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  21. The ray is fired at 16B... ... and he changes colour to White!! ........... White Senior Citizen !!
  22. The ray is fired at 16B... ... and she changes gender!!!! Changed appearance to Elderlyboy Mynci while still an Elderlygirl
  23. To answer your Question : The ray is fired at Toysaur... ... and she changes colour to Desert!!
  24. Same . I have a new pet I want to paint and I'm hoping I get a FFQ
×
×
  • Create New...