Jump to content

Angeló

Fantastic Members
  • Posts

    9007
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    523

Everything posted by Angeló

  1. Congratulations! You are the proud owner of Penniata, the Gnorbu! Dress 'em up, show 'em off and enjoy! Used my Premium Perk which I was saving for Sniffitus to make him a Halloween Lupe But I just saved myself 8.5 Mil .. while the Halloween Lupe will cost about 3 Mil (and I already have the MP which I bought for about 750K and the PB which I won from TYS)
  2. if you go back and click Submit again it will go through ...
  3. it's not you .. there is a glitch on the Galleries .. I've been having this problem for weeks ..
  4. The resemblance between the Bank Manager & Malkus Vile is uncanny
  5. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  6. Happy New Year @hrtbrk Sniffitus is still new here and didn't know what to pick. The others did well with their foods, even darkphilosophy (the brainiac)
  7. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  8. The pets that won came unclothed ... this happened last year too but they fixed it ... Why would anyone want a nekked Robot or Royal ?
  9. i fought the two toughest Awakened guys too , not the small time opponents the Zombie and the Twins
  10. I fought 200 times ! Still The Awakened Won ! Guess I'll open the FQC
  11. The ray is fired at randomsilliness... ... and she changes colour to Skunk!!
  12. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. Believe it or not ... STRAWS !! Fire Faerie Straw Fyora Faerie Straw I've never seen it happen before to be honest, nor do I know anyone who got that ... so it must be very rare ...
  13. That's the message we get with the exclusive colors Meanwhile ... with my own petpet lab ray Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  14. The last time I opened a FQC i got 4 Air Faerie Quests so the Refresh Boon would be really helpful (unless it gave me more Air Faerie Quests)
  15. it seems the Order is in Order for this week i hope they have the FQC boon, i was gifted one and i want to open it
  16. It just means that this is a lab-only color (like chocolate, jelly, picnic, strawberry, etc) There is no petpet pb with this color, hence it's special
  17. The ray is fired at randomsilliness... ... and she changes into a Yellow Kau!!
  18. The ray is fired at 16B... ... and she changes colour to Orange!!
  19. I'm not a big fan of Relic pets (excpet for Relic Korbat and Peophin) so I'm gonna keep zapping .. and sure you can dress them
  20. The ray is fired at randomsilliness... ... and she changes colour to Relic!!
  21. I recently adopted Sniffitus I have plans to change him into UC Halloween Lupe when UC's drop I also got Synthisia
  22. You have to be in the new inventory , not the classic one ... Also it seems to be annual (only works on Borovan Day) I managed to get it with a Skeith I adopted from the pound
  23. @GillyTook The NC Mall seems to be working for me now
  24. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  25. I was trying to put an NC item in my gallery .. Took hours for it to finally work ...
×
×
  • Create New...