-
Posts
9007 -
Joined
-
Last visited
-
Days Won
523
Content Type
Profiles
Forums
Events
Everything posted by Angeló
-
i don't have any KBAT my highest stocks are in the 30's , 40's ...
-
The Biscuit Skeith took a bite out of their own arm because Skeiths eat ANYTHING .. including themselves , apparently Cute color, really ...!!!
-
Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
Welcome back We missed you here on TDNF Excited to see your Runway entries as well
-
The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and he changes into a Red Hissi!!
-
-
All this talk about Mutant Pets got me wanting another one I have a Mutant Lenny .. and I used to have a Mutant Korbat but then I changed him to Zombie If I ever had a Mutant pet I think it'd be either a Male Mutant Chomby , Male Mutant Jetsam , Female Mutant Kau or a Female Mutant Ixi To be honest all Mutants look great to me ... but some of them are a bit lackluster like the Shoyru and the Krawk
-
The ray is fired at 16B... ... and she changes colour to Transparent!! Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
Sorry !! I meant lose the headdress but keep the caplet lol
-
I would lose the headdress but lose the caplet I told you to get a Desert Vandy and it got manifested hehehe
-
Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
I'm not selling for less than 80 ever again i have only 9000 CYBU though .. so I may sell at 75 but it's down to 45 now .... so ... the waiting game continues
-
@Granny63020 this is one of the new prizes congrats it's really cool I bought the Groove Book for 10,000 NP and bought most of the other items too for cheap ...
-
The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and he changes colour to Green!! ... Still Basic
-
He is probably depressed .. get him a toy to play with
-
i had a desert ixi on my previous account , i loved her a lot , but to each their own
-
Treeshar = Definitely a Woodland Techo Sunsands = desert ixi or Vandagyre Lovelymassacre = Baby Bori ... hehehe yeah ok i see what you did there
-
I woke up right on time all excited for the new Neopian day and spinned Trudy's .................................. only to get one of the OLD prizes (Trudy's Coin Purse) Now i have to wait a whole new week for a musical item .......... Thx Trudy for bursting my bubble !!!!
-
-
Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
-
@Granny63020it's in the news features for yesterday https://www.neopets.com/nf.phtml I knew you were going to ask that Trudy's resets twice per year on Daylight Savings Day which is usually Sunday in the USA. This means a new streak begins for everyone on the following day (Monday) , and if you keep your streak for a week , playing every day , you get a prize the next Monday. Most people play Trudy's every day , maintaining their streak , and winning a new item every Monday I hope you sell the book .. I'm gonna get it sooner or later , alongside the other items too
-
No gross foods this time around (ok strawberry artichoke is a LITTLE bit gross , but to me it seems sophisticated , something a Philosopher might choose)
-
Hello @Granny63020 TNT announced the new Trudy prize pool yesterday .. and most of them are music related .. I don't receive my weekly prize until Monday .. It'll go down in price pretty soon (most people receive their prize on Monday)
-
Tyrannian Petoot Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. oh yes ! I remember
-
the Violin AND the gloves too ... already added to my extensive wishlist