Jump to content

Angeló

Fantastic Members
  • Posts

    9008
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    523

Everything posted by Angeló

  1. I thought only the new/returning players need this avatar ... but when I put the Gourmet books in my shop they were all gone very quickly I just think not many people use this forum anymore
  2. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  3. All Good Choices the Transparent Mynci one is especially funny
  4. I really really want a Potato Chia But the Pop will be crazy expensive
  5. What ?! I had no idea !!! I got the Avatar a long long time ago (by mere chance of course) and I stopped trying So how do they calculate this time thing every day ?
  6. Since Ruki Day fell on a Saturday, the news are gonna be released tomorrow (Monday)
  7. I will have to say F.R.I.E.N.D.S I've been with Ross , Rachel , Monica , Phoebe , Chandler and Joey since the beginning and I keep going back to watch the show over and over .. I keep going back to situations that happened to them and reflect them on my own life ..
  8. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  9. The ray is fired at randomsilliness... ... and she changes colour to Marble!! NEW COLOUR !!!
  10. I can't wait to get all of those items !! Peopha will really enjoy the Sparkly stuff
  11. I remember you @Zafie Welcome back to TDNF
  12. The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and she changes colour to Transparent!!
  13. OMG SHE'S SO CUTE!! Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  14. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  15. Thank You I like the cake itself ... but not the item inside
  16. I just did 6 entries ... I still need to screenshot my Trudy's But i won't get to 15 entries
  17. DROO will go back up ... just need to be a little bit patient
  18. It's not you @granny63020 there are players manipulating the results I got lucky this week though
  19. I don't have any Social Media so I won't be able to participate ...
  20. @granny63020 I'm the same, I sold BUZZ too soon (@73) but I only had 9000 shares so I (only) lost out on 2.4 Million NP heheh .. I don't have any YIPP but I'm hoping DROO breaks 100 ...
  21. The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and she changes colour to Split!!
  22. @midnight_spell360 Congrats .. I got a Light Faerie and she refreshed into an Air Faerie ... my amazing luck continues
  23. The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and she changes into a Blue Mynci!! Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  24. The ray is fired at Toysaur... ... and she changes into a Red Lupe!! Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
×
×
  • Create New...