Jump to content

Angeló

Fantastic Members
  • Posts

    9008
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    523

Everything posted by Angeló

  1. Nope ... even when I got a computer with Windows on it .. I understand the principles but I don't get how you can win .. the cards are never in my favor ... Do you play the 1 - card draw of 3 - card draw ??
  2. The ray is fired at Toysaur... ... and she changes colour to Woodland!! Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  3. I really suck at this game I don't know how anyone can finish it
  4. AMAZING !! Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  5. I want a Neopet that looks like a Panda Bear I will own every available color
  6. The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and he changes into a Blue Techo!!
  7. The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and he changes into a Green Jetsam!! I bet this answers your question The ray is fired at 16B... ... and he changes colour to Split!! The ray is fired at randomsilliness... ... and he changes colour to White!!
  8. i also joined the Sway i like their boons
  9. The ray is fired at 16B... ... and he changes colour to Robot!!
  10. I know Teta, you gave me a lot of stuff as well
  11. @granny63020 you gave sets away ?? lucky people !! I bought the lab sets when they were 600-800K ...
  12. When you zap 5 accounts every day , chances of something changing is higher but i wouldn't call myself lucky
  13. Hi Barbiepuss Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  14. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  15. Any chance of someone having an extra Faerie Quest Cookie ? The Order won at the Obelisk and I'm trying for the FFQ with the Refreshed Quest Boon ... I want a Potato Chia so bad
  16. The ray is fired at 16B... ... and he changes colour to Darigan!!
  17. Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  18. The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and he changes colour to Maraquan!! Sea Monkey Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  19. Thanks for the Orange items @granny63020 @CannaCasey Gazookesasmile can use one of those wigs , if you still have it
  20. The ray is fired at 16B... ... and she changes colour to Ghost!!
  21. Gazookesasmile can use one of those, if you still have it Weekly Question; If you were a color, what color would you be? Orange .. it's my favorite colour
  22. The Boon expires at 12:00 Midnight tonight (tomorrow for me) I didn't buy anything today Waiting for stocks to rise so I can sell
  23. The ray is fired at darkinvention... ... and she changes colour to Glowing!!
  24. ... Another Freaky One Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
  25. The ray is fired at Toysaur... ... and she changes colour to Gold!! Whoa... did it actually work? Sure looks like it. Your Petpet has been transformed. Imagine that.
×
×
  • Create New...