Jump to content

GillyTook

Super Members
  • Posts

    727
  • Joined

  • Last visited

  • Days Won

    34

Everything posted by GillyTook

  1. A reddit post a while back said it was a server glitch, and that it is still accurate, just showing the wrong info. Maybe check this evening to make sure your dailies counted to be on the safe side?
  2. Oooohhhh, those flow fins are so pretty! Dunno if I like the base body colour (wish I could have it as JUST the fins and have a nice paint job otherwise) but they're still really nice!
  3. I'm wasting all my luck on neopets instead of real life where I need it it seems So for now should I just keep it and see what enemies are in the plot (though I'm guessing that it'll be dark)?
  4. And we already figured that I stupidly sold the bowie knife, haha. Ah well. Looks like I'm getting a king's lens from the weekly quests this week. Are those any good?
  5. I'm trying to avoid ever getting one use only items. If they're not super super cheap, and I'm not trying to go for something really strong (like plot related, I suppose) I dunno if I'd want to waste the np when I could use it for other stuff. Thanks!
  6. The witch is definitely not cute enough to make me consider a moehog, though it IS cute, but the knight sort of is. Hmmm. Guess I need to look into buying extra pet slots for one of my side accounts, huh?
  7. SUCCESS! Found a decently priced auction ending soon today. Sooo, oh wise one, what suggestions would you make from here? Edit: And it appears I got incredibly lucky because just after I equipped it and went to test it out, the bug brothers stole most of my on-hand neopoints. Sheesh. Could you imagine that happening just before bidding 4m+ neopoints on something >_< Edit again! I can now do over 200!!!! points of damage per round
  8. Ohhh, this one sounds fun. Hmmm. How to manage it.
  9. That plushie is sooo cute. Nearly makes me want a hissi so I can paint it chocolate.
  10. I love the polka dots, but wish the purple and white were reversed. As is, it looks really weird since most animals are not lighter on top like that. Sort of like how the second (which is SO cool) looks. It's cute, but a bit jarring. I really love the plushie, and wish the headphones were separate from the hood on the outfit, because that's the only bit I actually like of it, ah well. The tail looks like something that should be on a uni >_>
  11. Gah. I've not gotten most of the stuff from this because the rng is so messed up. Kept getting mostly the same daily stuff and had noooo idea the prize pool was that big! Wonder if it'd be worth it to do a mini shopping spree before it refreshes, haha.
  12. @Secre THANK YOU! Oh, that's good to know. I'll have to bookmark the home page for sure. The really weird part of this is that apparently I was still logged in on one of my sides on that browser, and it still took me to the screen asking me to sign in. Weird.
  13. I just tried to log in to the first of my side accounts to put my pets in the neolodge for the month. The login button is taking me straight to the neopass page, and won't let me do anything but it. Does this mean we can't log in any other way any longer? And as a side note, HAS anyone tested the shop wiz on a side thing while on a faerie quest? Because I rely on that, and don't want to have to create an illegal side and risk getting frozen
  14. 'Try to find a theme.' It likes to eat? I mean, most of the places it's been sited at are food shops, so maybe? Haha, don't know!
  15. Ooh, the jackalope! It's so cool! I also love the daisy earrings, they're super cute.
  16. Seekers it is! Boo if we lose, hooray if I get that sweet, sweet bank bribery if we win.
  17. YES! Got the carmariller this morning! Book and stamp to gooo!
  18. And nothing good all weekend! C'mon, I just need a few more things!
  19. Sounds like it would be better for the battledome than as a grooming tool! Can't hit me if I go ping-ponging around you using the walls!
  20. Alright! I got the background today, and the garland yesterday. That means the only prizes left that I want to win are that carmariller, the stamp, and the book. Not too bad for this early, and I really hope my luck continues.
  21. Loooove that snow leopard! I also really like the steampunk! The base could be fun on its own, and the clothing could make some killer crosspaints.
  22. Ooh, congrats! They're definitely a cool pet to have!
  23. THE KRAWK HAS HIS KRAWKLINGS WITH HIM Also, love the adventurer theme for the 8-bit. It's really cute, even if I don't want to own any for myself. Same with the Link Kacheek one from last year (?) Too cute, but I hate the lack of ability to customise the more.
  24. Oof, which I'd seen the predictions before I joined. Eh, at least the Seekers have bank bribery if they win.
  25. Works for me! Still working on getting a Varia is the Bomb, so was wondering what to use after that if I manage to not one hit take something out (Hm. Someone needs to make a grinning emoji with fangs. That was the closest I could get.)
×
×
  • Create New...