Battledome: Melida's Training Journey For Beginners!

hrtbrk

The basic weapon sets guide badly needs to be updated, especially the items listed for beginner battlers. Some of the prices have been way off for some time now as well. Ridiculous Heavy Battle Hammer is now frequently recommended to newbies, as is Pirate Cutlass. Atm it isn't a page I'd recommend for new battlers, I'd suggest asking on the BD boards instead if you're new to BD and need weapon advice.

The basic weapon sets guide badly needs to be updated, especially the items listed for beginner battlers. Some of the prices have been way off for some time now as well. Ridiculous Heavy Battle Hammer is now frequently recommended to newbies, as is Pirate Cutlass. Atm it isn't a page I'd recommend for new battlers, I'd suggest asking on the BD boards instead if you're new to BD and need weapon advice.

We try to keep the prices updated as much as possible, but when they are frequently changing (like for a plot), it's difficult for us to keep up. If you have specific suggestions for changes in the weapons, you're welcome to make a suggestion at the Contact Us page. Battlepedia staff will review your suggestion and get back to you. We would love to hear your suggestions and improve our guides!

On the page, the weapons are arranged by power, not necessarily by to whom they are recommended. You can easily mix and match weapons on the site; just because you're a beginner doesn't mean you couldn't have a weapon from the intermediate or even advanced sets. Some battlers use anagram swords with Leaf Shield, for example.

Part of the reason we have the guide is so we're not constantly telling different people the same suggestions. A lot of the suggestions in the BD forums on here match the guide. That's why we recommend it.

Lol. I do the same. I have two good 13 iconers and never use anything else. My stats are high enough that I'm not overly worried about not matching my weapons to my opponents properly. I kind of just go in there and flail my awesome sword around xD

I absolutely adore this :) Hopefully people would find this helpful! Never fret Neopians, people in these forums are more than willing to help you with your questions and concerns (such as myself :D) !!! :D