**Official TDN Avatar High Score Table!!!**

Dynohawk

I have 300 (because this is Spartaaaaaaaa)

I'm sure lots of people have more than me though :)

300 is impressive! Not sure there will be loads here above 300 so you should sit near the very top of the table

You guys do serious work on getting avatars, I'd like to see Alice/@Ali Cat post since she's the resident queen on getting avatars on TDN Staff.

She has 314 avatars at the moment.

On-topic: For me, my avatar count is not all that impressive since I'm no huge avatar collector unlike the rest of you. I sit at 240 avatars myself if you wanted to know.

You guys do serious work on getting avatars, I'd like to see Alice/@Ali Cat post since she's the resident queen on getting avatars on TDN Staff.

She has 314 avatars at the moment.

On-topic: For me, my avatar count is not all that impressive since I'm no huge avatar collector unlike the rest of you. I sit at 240 avatars myself if you wanted to know.

Umm... look at my 135 avatars. I don't even know how you all get that many :mellow:

I think there's one member here who has 335 avatars. Although I think he was recently spammed or something & his account was disabeled. Really sad :sad01_anim: But I can't seem to remember what's his name - username...

*pokes siggy* According to my neopets profile, I have 318. Still no avatar collector avatar.

EDIT: Make that 319. Just got myself a Swamp Gas Buzz using a FFQ...

259 for meeeeee. :D

My collecting is sure slowing down though, haha. Too many game avatars. ;_;