**Official TDN Avatar High Score Table!!!**

Dynohawk

:O This is so cool! Cant believe I haven't checked out this thread yet!

Mine is currently 287. I'd looove to have it to 300 by the end of 2012 but I just don't see it happening XD I will try though of course :P

Updated! We now have 44 members. On July 31st I'll update again, and then again August 31st, and we'll see who earned the most achievements during August. Hopefully we can reach 55 members+ as well.

Also if I made any mistakes please point them out! I know I forgot to put in some peoples goals so I'll remember to add those next time.

I have 233 avatars now. Played like crazy and gained some game avvies ^^ Never thought I could be this good, but I guess I was just lazy! :)

My goal is to have 250 avatars by the end of August :)

Well done Ali! Was it the new avatar you got?

No, I unfortunately am awful at that game @_@ Like died-at-800-points-the-first-time awful. I can scrape 8k now, but it'll be a while before I can reach 20k.

I actually got lent SuAP yesterday for #316! Special thanks to the ALP for loaning me the pea chia <3

so im trying for the meepit juice avatar and i raised my highscore today!! it's from 2392 to 2411 :D

only a bajillion years left for 3500 :P

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on-topic. This board is for the avatar high score table. General avatar discussion should be kept in the avatar thread.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

so im trying for the meepit juice avatar and i raised my highscore today!! it's from 2392 to 2411 :D

only a bajillion years left for 3500 :P

Hey lovedwallflower,

I know you are not asking for help, but this is how I achieved the avatar last month.

• Use "meepits" for an extra life
  • Don't use "juice-o-matic" as it wastes time and puts you off (in my opinion).
  • Work backwards ensuring all meepits are linked to one pipe.
  • Don't focus too heavily on matching the right colour juice.
  • If you have an abundance of time, try to add as many extra links to the pipe as you can. Using all pieces gives a 50 point bonus and can be achieved easily in the early rounds.
  • Don't worry too much if you link those bad fruit pipe pieces, especially if you link more pieces to outweigh the negative score.

Good luck with that avatar! :)

This post has been edited by a member of staff (Spritzie) because of a violation of the forum rules.

Please keep your posts on-topic. This board is for the avatar high score table. General avatar discussion should be kept in the avatar thread.

Please check your user inbox to see if you have been contacted regarding this incident, then review our rules.

You can delete crudlle, the account was frozen. My new main account is beabeebzz and I have .. 162 avatars -.- great.

That's rubbish, I saw your other thread. Should tototally appeal against it though.

That's rubbish, I saw your other thread. Should tototally appeal against it though.

I'll try. Thanks :) Gosh I can't believe I only have 162 avatars. I'm going to diiiie of lameness. :D

I'll try. Thanks :) Gosh I can't believe I only have 162 avatars. I'm going to diiiie of lameness. :D

Oh please, I only have 158 avatars :( I would like to be on the table; would really like to see how much progress I can make in a few week's time.

Trying to work on the cheap item avies before moving on to the game ones - the game ones kind of scare me XD

I have 190, but i'm trying to stay under 200 so that's the goal. I want the virtupets stamp avvie for my number 200. i have to keep a 10 avvie buffer incase i get accidental randoms.

^ That was my number 244 when it came to secret avatars.

I've been trying to get some of the games ones lately. Had the avatar scores for Assignment 53 and Meerca Chase II beaten in the past two days, putting my avatar amount to 245. Pumping out games avatars is not very easy, but worth the torture.