**Official TDN Avatar High Score Table!!!**

Dynohawk

Something Has Happened! quadrapus.gif You are now eligible to use 'Quadrapus' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

Yay, that is 318! Thanks ALP ^_^

Edit: 319! :D

2.png

Gunnslinger says 'How many books are in Neopia? I want to read them all!'

Grimoire of the First Order vanishes in a puff of red smoke!

Something Has Happened! htrich.gif You are now eligible to use 'HT - Rich' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

• 2 weeks later...

I only have 167 avatars. I can't help but feel jealous when I see someone with 300+.

On the other hand, at least I can feel good that I managed to get the Meerca Chase and TNT Smasher avatars. c:

I only have 167 avatars. I can't help but feel jealous when I see someone with 300+.

On the other hand, at least I can feel good that I managed to get the Meerca Chase and TNT Smasher avatars. c:

You rock for that. I happened to get the TNT Staff Smasher avatar this past Thursday myself.

You still keep this updated? I made to 243 avatars this past week (three new ones since I made my first post here).

Wow so many awesome people!

I only have 292 avatars at the moment xD

Only?! Pish. :B That's a fantastic number of avatars!

I just noticed I was mentioned on the first page ^_^ Gained an avatar since then, so I have 315. If you'd like to verify that, PM me for my username please; I don't much like having it public.

Well, I feel pretty good- I've gained 5 since this went up! Nowhere near staying on the top 10 list though- that's basically all taken up with people at 300, lol!

I guess my end of year goal is 275~ ish? I may be aiming a bit low, but I am soooo terrible at games. :B

Add me to your table please! I now have 254 avatars, thanks to getting Sid the other day.

Neo user is scooby_shaggy2004

My goal is to match Hrtbrk, but that will take a while. :D

I'll eventually catch up to you Linds!

Well, I feel pretty good- I've gained 5 since this went up! Nowhere near staying on the top 10 list though- that's basically all taken up with people at 300, lol!

I guess my end of year goal is 275~ ish? I may be aiming a bit low, but I am soooo terrible at games. :B

I think I've gained 2 since it went up so I'm feeling pretty good too since it hasn't been up too long.