**Official TDN Avatar High Score Table!!!**

Dynohawk

Woo, number 8! Heh. :) No set goal for the rest of this year- I would like to stay in the top 10 though! Heh. :3

So when our avatar count changes should we just edit our original post here or post again? I just hit 223 and was just wondering. :)

I'm going to update daily all the way up to this coming friday (need to do that tonight/tomorrow) then on next friday I'll update everyones scores, and I'll keep track of how many avatars they got that week, how many for the month of July ect, and hopefully if we get enough interest it'd be good to start some sort of tornament or something up. But no you don't need to update your score, I'll do everyone's every friday.

*cough* I have 163... 300+ is like... mind-blowing o:

Wow I can't believe I am still in the top 10 :D I am actually at 287 288 (I just got Edna!) avvies and my goal for the end of 2012 is 300+

I'm just going to update this one since I posted not to long ago...

Something Has Happened! werelupe.gif You are now eligible to use 'Werelupe' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

#289 but now it is down to all the hard ones :/

Something Has Happened! rubbish.gif You are now eligible to use 'Rubbish' as an avatar on the NeoBoards!

#290 avvies love me this week :D

Edited by GA_Bulldogs4life