Quest Log Prizes Updating Soon

hrtbrk

UPDATE May 26: TNT has confirmed that this update will be pushed back until July 1st, 2024 after hearing community feedback. Quest Log prizes will update on a 2 month schedule moving forward. 

A notice is being sent out to complete your Weekly Quest Log before June 3rd JULY 1st to avoid the prize being overridden by new prizes entering the pool.

Acara.png

5 hours ago, discobiscuit said:

Also, isn't this kind of a strange warning to send out?  It's not like I can get a 7-day quest cycle done in 5 days to beat a deadline.

It just seems like added pressure to not miss a day and reset the weekly quest counter.

The warning is given out because the outstanding prize will be removed and replaced with an item from the new pool but the weekly progress will not reset. 

6 minutes ago, Angeló said:

i freaking hate TNT and im about to rage quit Neopets

You're telling us xD We have to update all those guides when they change things and sooooo soon too! LOL

However as of right now you do have time to get whatever weekly prize you have in there, just double check if it is worth doing after you've gotten through this current one and if you have enough time 🙂

Also according the the Neopets Ambassador group the only thing that won't be rotating out is the Codestones. Everything else, daily and weekly will be entirely new. 

My main frustration on this is I normally buy the rest of the stuff I don't get as weekly prizes as the prices go down and now EVERYTHING has skyrocketed cause all the snipers bought everything to be able to make a profit. So all those new weekly prizes that I was hoping to get eventually to complete some collections are now back to being out of reach O.o

8 minutes ago, Angeló said:

I just want the Flaming Coconut and I didn't get ANY of the good new pool prizes ... I keep getting 100K or some stupid Blue Scorchio Ice Cream Pop thingie 

Have you been re-rolling each day? There's still a little bit of time to try and get it possible if you kept changing out the prize. But yeah I understand, I was hoping to get the books, Gourmet food and any faerie items (Water Faerie Doll specifically) for my collection 😕

16 hours ago, discobiscuit said:

Also, isn't this kind of a strange warning to send out?  It's not like I can get a 7-day quest cycle done in 5 days to beat a deadline.

It just seems like added pressure to not miss a day and reset the weekly quest counter.

There's more than 5 days left before June 3rd. There were 10 days left, so basically they tell you to complete this week and after you don't have to bother checking the weekly prize as it will change. (Unless your current cycle ends today, then you can still finish of 1 more cycle before the prizes switch).

im still salty about it .. several players , myself included , made topics about it on the neoboards , and they all got deleted ...

9 hours ago, Angeló said:

im still salty about it .. several players , myself included , made topics about it on the neoboards , and they all got deleted ...

There's an update from TNT and they have pushed this update back until July 1st. Moving forward the quest log will rotate prizes on a 2 month schedule. 

It's nice they listened to our feedback.