RNG issue since Festival of Neggs

I can't see this has been addressed elsewhere, but if I've missed it apologies.

For those who may be confused, there is currently a glitch in the RNG for some dailies; daily quest prizes and fishing are two that I know of. Battledome definitely isn't affected and my weekly prize changed even if my daily prizes are stuck.

Somehow TNT have miscoded something with the Festival of Neggs and have got some of the dailies fixed on set prizes which is why you may be seeing the same items come up day after day after day.

Further details can be found here if interested: https://www.reddit.com/r/neopets/comments/1cdf84v/broken_rng/

7 hours ago, Angeló said:

i've been stuck on AAA charm for Quest Log for 4 days now

I have new daily prizes today! Maybe they've fixed it!

EDIT: Nope. I got a new fishing prize as well but it's stuck on the rotten shoe now. Not fixed.

EDIT 2: Does anyone know if codestones are also glitched at the Ninja School? I'm getting a lot of requests for Mag Codestone and zilch else!

What annoys me most is that I'm stuck on the Wheel of misfortune for one of the quests. Forgot to clear out my inventory once and got my most expensive item (value of about 4 mil) turned into sludge. It's the most horrible wheel of them all to be stuck with.