Neopets should give more of these weekly rewards out.

sunny098

43 minutes ago, sunny098 said:

That sure is a heck lot of Neopoints. I'd prefer they give this out more often. 😆

For me personally I have got the 100K twice since it started but I want the items. The Toy PB. The Candy PB and Pastel PB I've got (and a lot more expensive items as well) far out way the 100K. I felt cheated when I got the NP's. Of course it's just a personal preference. I'm sure there are a lot of others that agree with you.

I also prefer items.  I try to keep up the streak (so far haven't missed a day since it was introduced!  That'll last until the next hurricane, lol.) and don't care what I get really.  I've sold a few things, and kept a few.  

As a side note, though, I do tend to prefer it when the daily rewards are neopoints.  Don't think I've gotten many great prizes (a couple petpets aside) from them.

Same here, I prefer the daily rewards to be NP and the weekly prize items. I've gotten a few stamps and other collectibles I didn't own yet so that was great!

• 3 weeks later...

I've gotten some really cool items I didn't even know existed that are worth waaay more than 100k. I hope they keep expanding the prize pool, cause it's fun to keep finding new things even after playing for almost 20 years.

(But if they upped the daily prize to 100k, I would not complain :') )