Neopies Best of Year 25 Have Begun!

hrtbrk

I haven't been doing so well with the guesses. I have got a few right but that's it. I really don't care much for anny of the category choices so I try to pick one that I think most everyone would like not the one's I actually think should win. Of course I'm not even doing a good job at that. A pink Kau was the best? I don't see what's so special about it. I guess that's my problem and a good example. I play for the prizes if it wasn't for that I would not participate at all. I also normally always participate in the NC side stuff and I did this time as well and I don't think any of the prizes I paid for was anything I would spend money on. OK done complaining. I'll finish the event and be done with it.

Hope everyone has a special Valentines Day. Angelo, I'm sure this will be a Valentines Day to remember. for you.  Best wishes. teta

I'm not sure if I am upset with Neo or myself, OK probably equally both! All the days we have voted I picked 3 right. UGH! I am obviously horrible at this. On the Neo side when they give you the prize for voting I have got nothing but S*%!& items worth 99 NP's Not one time have I got an item of any value. I am SO jealous of you guys but at the same time I am SO happy that your getting great items. I just don't understand why I get junk every day.  It really has been every day today I got for example,

image.png.ac6f83f2663d4f32c397f2d496de3b64.png

with a sale value of 99 NP's on the SSW.  This is a normal gift value I have been receiving. I'm just so excited and I know how jealous this will make all of you! (sarcasm) I am in all honesty happy to see others are getting decent prize. I can't wait for this to be over, I'm in pain! LOL

@granny63020 it doesn't matter at all if you pick the winner or not .. it's just about what YOU like 🙂 which is fine if it's different from everyone else's , and 99% of our prizes have been junk as well ...

Day 20

image.png.cc1763b17d9ea2b2a9001fb06fd678a9.png

image.png.5319ab045bf803b15f4cd35c7d2673e4.png

19 minutes ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I just got this  for voting for the Mutant Butterfly Accessory:

You are so lucky. My item today was listed on the SSW as 10 NP's. LOL I am just not having any luck at receiving these nice prizes. I would do the same thing, keep it in the SDB because you never know if you might want to use it. Good plan!

On 2/20/2024 at 1:50 PM, granny63020 said:

I'm not sure if I am upset with Neo or myself, OK probably equally both! All the days we have voted I picked 3 right. UGH! I am obviously horrible at this. On the Neo side when they give you the prize for voting I have got nothing but S*%!& items worth 99 NP's Not one time have I got an item of any value. I am SO jealous of you guys but at the same time I am SO happy that your getting great items. I just don't understand why I get junk every day.  It really has been every day today I got for example,

image.png.ac6f83f2663d4f32c397f2d496de3b64.png

with a sale value of 99 NP's on the SSW.  This is a normal gift value I have been receiving. I'm just so excited and I know how jealous this will make all of you! (sarcasm) I am in all honesty happy to see others are getting decent prize. I can't wait for this to be over, I'm in pain! LOL

Based off the price decline of most of these items they all are kind of turning into junk. Some items that were worth millions are now under 10k, heck under 5k xD

52 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

Based off the price decline of most of these items they all are kind of turning into junk. Some items that were worth millions are now under 10k, heck under 5k xD

I'd be happy with a 5K prize. Today the item I got was listed for 10NP's on the SSW.  Exciting!

23 hours ago, granny63020 said:

I'd be happy with a 5K prize. Today the item I got was listed for 10NP's on the SSW.  Exciting!

That's what I mean though, some of these items are worth a lot more but the price is going down SOOO fast, I mean look how low the MMSPPP was, it's definitely fluctuating but I got two for 200k yesterday. You'll get something I'm sure and some of these will definitely go back up! So save them!

18 minutes ago, Musical_Shoyru said:

You'll get something I'm sure and some of these will definitely go back up! So save them!

LOL Oh I save them because no one will buy them. Seriously, I know all this, it's just frustrating. Thanks for the encouragement.

Thought I would post an update since it's been  a lot of days since I complained about the items I was getting and of course it seemed that every pick was a bad one. I guess complaining and with your comments of encouragement I needed to post this update. The last was 5? days ago. So, I have picked the correct in category for the last 5 days and yesterday I finally got a GREAT item as the daily prize. I got a Marble Draik Egg. This is truly the 1 and only item I have received that is worth anything above 99 NP's but I was SO HAPPY that I got it I wanted to share with you. Today I did return to getting junk items but still thankful I finally got something great!

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

Congrats Teta ... are you going to hatch it or sell it ?

Not sure, I was thinking about eating it as a Gourmet Food item. Still deciding. Any opinions about the 3 options? I have never hatched an egg and that might be a fun thing to do. Have you or (anyone else here) hatched an egg before? How easy is it? How long does it take? Is it full grown when it hatches or do you have to bottle feed it? haha