Happy Wocky Day!

hrtbrk

The Elderly Colors are actually very cool! Love the muted clothing colors, plus the cat hair & Kadoatie pins on the sweaters. So cute!! I also love that the Wocky have fur colors of real cat species, it's neat to see!

The markings for your Wocky are also awesome! You can be a calico, a bengal, or a tabby! Amazing to see so many varieties of cats represented through little customizations 🙂

The huntsmen Outfit is also fantastic, I love the silver and black combo, plus the neat little potions and pendant!

What a delightful day, Wockies!

The huntsmen Outfit has to be a reference to Game of Thrones , no ? I haven't watched it but i've seen some clips and it looks like what they would wear on that show ...

I can't see the Elderly neither here nor on the NF page .. they're cogs now ..

How do you guys all know the names of these things?  o_0  What am I missing???

I also like the outfit.  Can't see the first of the three paints (currently) though, as it's a cog.  Clouded leopards are one of my favourite big cats, so that one's definitely exciting, and the tiger stripes are neat.  @Angeló I am the same?  I also think it looks like a GoT reference, but haven't seen any to know for sure.  **shrugs**

I am also slightly creeped out by the mouths on the two elderly pets.  I know it's meant to be wrinkles, but for some reason they look like they're stitched shut to me.  

8 hours ago, GillyTook said:

How do you guys all know the names of these things?  o_0  What am I missing???

If I don't know the name for an Outfit or another wearable, I usually go to Jellyneo's Item Database to find the title of the items, it's pretty handy. Although the Neopets News page does usually give it too, sometimes it's a bit laggy for me :P Could just be on my end, though.

I'm not seeing the cogs here myself, perhaps it's changed over a few hours?

On 12/12/2023 at 7:48 PM, Angeló said:

The huntsmen Outfit has to be a reference to Game of Thrones , no ? I haven't watched it but i've seen some clips and it looks like what they would wear on that show ...

I can't see the Elderly neither here nor on the NF page .. they're cogs now ..

It's from The Witcher it's Geralt of Rivia 🙂 I got excited when I saw it! Love the games and the show!