FFQ conundrum

Secre

So, I got lucky. In poppping back in to try and train my pet for the hopeful Battledome plot, I got an FFQ. And now I need help. Because choices are haaard.

No description available.

Do I;

- Accept that transmog potions are inflated for good and use it on a Mutant Pteri/Ixi/Peophin despite the potions having been 2mil or less last I looked? All are now at 7mil plus.

- Use it on one of my Cybunny's or Hissi.

- Create a whooole new pet even though I'm running out of room.

For Cybunny, I have Cyrenye (play on Siren and Serene) and Cymbolism. Options are Plushie, Maraquan or Grey for Cyrenye and Oilpaint or Mosaic for Cymbolism (possible Candy as that's also artsy). Mosaic can't be gotten by FFQ though.

No description available.No description available.No description available.No description available.No description available.

For Hissy I have HisssyFits who is absolutely for my baby side, so not worth an FFQ. And Hissdras. Options for Hissdras are Lost Desert, Candy or Faerie. Faerie is cheap after the last mini-plot, so I'd only use an FFQ for LD or Candy. I am edging towards Faerie here, so FFQ would be irrelevant.

No description available.No description available.No description available.

For new pets, The Mushroom Chia is the ONLY Chia that has made me go oooooh. I still like the Tyrannian Chomby, but again it's under 1mil so a waste.

9 hours ago, Angeló said:

I think you should get a Sroom Chia ... because we need more Fruit and Veggie Chias in Neopia :D

Have you seen FrenchFrying, my Potato Chia ?

No I hadn't - that's brilliant!

I do like the idea of having a mushroom chia. Which considering I always hated the Chia's is...unusual for me! I'll sit on the quest whilst I contemplate names.

I'm sorry I'm a bit confused by your transmog option, but here's my opionion for your others:

Before I read your Cybunny's name I thought maraquan or oil, and having read their name I think definitely maraquan.

In terms of the Hissi, I too like the faerie (and likely easier to customise/more variety), although I am also a sucker for lost desert, especially this design.

I also have to agree with Angelo though. I have been trying to work out which fruit/veg chia to get for years (no joke), now that there's a sroom option, well that's pretty difficult to pass up too! I suppose it depends on what matters more to you currently - the best value/savings or which pet speaks to you most even if it's not what you expected.

19 hours ago, ranga_muffin said:

I'm sorry I'm a bit confused by your transmog option, but here's my opinion for your others:

Before I read your Cybunny's name I thought maraquan or oil, and having read their name I think definitely maraquan.

In terms of the Hissi, I too like the faerie (and likely easier to customise/more variety), although I am also a sucker for lost desert, especially this design.

I also have to agree with Angelo though. I have been trying to work out which fruit/veg chia to get for years (no joke), now that there's a sroom option, well that's pretty difficult to pass up too! I suppose it depends on what matters more to you currently - the best value/savings or which pet speaks to you most even if it's not what you expected.

I have a mutant side and used FFQ's/Premium Perk to get the really expensive options a while back. I saved the cheaper ones to do at my own leisure as they were all 1.5mil-2mil potions. Looking at prices now, they have absolutely sky rocketed. Almost every potion has an inflation warning on it. So the last three in my original plan would now cost 21mil instead of a max of mil.

I think Cyrenye is definitely going to be Maraquan. It does fit with both plays on the name, particularly siren.

If I want the Shroom, I need more pet space. May have to wait til next month. Can't justify near £20 on virtual money for pet slots this month...

I'm a bit of both. I see no point in using the FFQ for something within 3-5 million. I can easily spring for that myself. So Baby. Tyrannian and Faerie are all non runners. I don't pick colours by cost, but certainly aim to get the best deal if using a freebie! So Mara or Shroom are the best options.

32 minutes ago, iloveeevee said:

I personally would do the Maraquan Cybunny, the maraqua paint brush is quite pricy imo and also maraquan pets look sooo cool. it fits your cybunnys name so well too! like the color scheme is so fitting!!

also the potions could go down in price again

The Mara brush is definitely pricey and it does fit the pet name! I need to buy more pet slots on a side to have a new pet anyway, it seems!

And I've gone Mara! If only because I can't see me having spare budget for NC in the next few months and I'm not willing to get rid of a pet to get a Shroom. Next NC purchase will definitely include five new pet slots though!

image.png.5f16e249290a784584f3d068e334586b.png

• 2 weeks later...

im having the same problem. I can't decide which pet to take to the FF. I'm zapping y grarrl buzz and would like him to be maraquan. I guess i could keep zapping him an try for that at the lap, if that's even available. I also have three other pets I want to paint but those brushes are expensive and if i take them to the lab and try for certain colors, MPs for those pets are expensive too. I'm stuck. I dont know what to do. And apparently the  FF doesn't do burlap and I didn't see a PB for that color, so i guess zapping is the only option for that color. but as i've said, the MPs are too expensive.

WOW! The FF has been very nice to me this year! Just received another Dip in the Rainbow Pool for the third time this year. The first time was via a Faerie Quest Fortune Cookie and the other two via the Faerie Festival this year with in days of each other! Finally got my Chocolate Wocky!  I am loving this! I am hoping I get another one to finally paint my Gnorbu.

And I got another one yesterday... this is borderline insane. That's a Mara Cybunny, a Shroom Chia, a Mutant Ixi and something else... and I haven't spent more than 200k total. The first one I got for 160k odd or something. The rest have been under 5k each.

image.png.933e71dd4dc12c1735d3b173a4f30254.png

image.png.d87801c953470e1940b7cd633fccff71.png

I've got the Grey Faerie today... may wait until tomorrow to complete so I can be confident that I won't wipe over the FFQ I've got stocked. I need to move Mythicent back to use the next FFQ.