Happy Acara Day!

hrtbrk

I like them all but my favorite is the last one, the one above the snow globe. I also need to have the snow globe for my gallery!

3 hours ago, granny63020 said:

I also need to have the snow globe for my gallery!

You and me both! :upsidedown: Most exciting part of the day for me. I do like the rogue's outfit though!

And saaame ^ I don't know what makes that a toy and not oil paint or marble! Seems that between that and the recent nimmo, they're going back to the more plain toys.

17 hours ago, Angeló said:

but  i don't get the Toy Acara .. is it water ? plastic ? oil paint ? 

I'm just as confused for the Toy Color haha, my guess is it's like a water balloon? It's got those little end pieces where you would tie a balloon, but I still have no clue! Regardless, it does look cool.

The first Outfit is wonderful! Love the big earrings and rich colors on the clothing, plus the little slimy sword.

The second Outfit is also great! Amazing details, seen especially well on the tail-tentacles! Marvelous job!

And the Acaras get the elemental treatment, yay! I love the plant one, it looks like it HAS to be on the Woodland Acara now! The fire one is very spiky and bright, which highlights a dark color well. The water one looks nice, although I may nitpick one thing, I think there's a few too many of the little splashes, but that's just me. Very good otherwise! And instead of getting an air design like most, we get the electrifying lightning! Again, still feels like a little too much of the bolts for me, but goes very well with the Color anyway. And some beautiful gemstones! I wish there was something like this for all the Neopets, it's wonderful.

An absolutely terrific day, Acaras!

i also don't get the toy acara when i first saw the image i thought it was going to be marble but yet it also looks kinda of like the maractite colouring as well so not quite sure how that is a toy colouring *shrugs shoulders* but do like the 2 new outfits along with the elements as well :D