Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

HAHAHA Looks more like a Pinata than a toy. At least you wouldn't have to dress it.

Posted
3 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

HAHAHA Looks more like a Pinata than a toy. At least you wouldn't have to dress it.

i think it's meant to look like a pinata! they're toy-adjacent, at least

ngl i'm putting that on the 'maybe' list for my chocolate & candy account

Posted

Congratulations! You are the proud owner of Penniata, the Gnorbu! Dress 'em up, show 'em off and enjoy!

2.png

Used my Premium Perk which I was saving for Sniffitus to make him a Halloween Lupe聽馃コ聽But I just saved myself 8.5 Mil .. while the Halloween Lupe will cost about 3 Mil (and I already have the MP which I bought for about 750K and the PB which I won from TYS)

聽

聽

聽

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...