Vote for the obelisk War! Round 249

Duma

Which faction are you joining this round?  

5 members have voted

1. 1. Which faction are you joining?

• Order of the Red Erisim
    • Thieves Guild
    • Awakened

Which faction are you joining for this round?

So, vote!

Good luck!

You must win in 10 battles each round in order to win the boons.

Oxbridge Prediction:

image.png

I need the avatar for Order of the Red Erisim... It's been 14 rounds since they won... It may not be the best option since the Thieves Guild has really great boons and the Awakened can get ANY of the boons but I really want the avatar so I am going to take a chance and go for the Order of the Red Erisim.

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

it seems the Order is in Order for this week

i hope they have the FQC boon, i was gifted one and i want to open it

Do you mean the Refreshed Quest Request boon? Well, if the Order wins, you're in luck, because they DO have that boon. 😉 I usually go with Cartogriphocation for the Faerie Caverns. But that's a really good idea to go for Refreshed Quest Request since you were gifted a FQ cookie.

I would guess that the Awakened, would be the faction that would be 2nd most likely to be popular with this selection. Since they can have any of the boons show up. So I'd recommend fighting them a bit extra to hedge our chances of winning with The Order.

Happy battling once battling begins. 🙂

7 hours ago, Angeló said:

The last time I opened a FQC i got 4 Air Faerie Quests so the Refresh Boon would be really helpful (unless it gave me more Air Faerie Quests) 

Yeah, I really get frustrated when I get several "useless" quests in a row like that. Air Faerie and Kaia in my case. lol Good luck when you use your FQC! 🙂

Even if the BIG guild(s) battle, it doesn't necessarily mean their chosen faction will win. This is a good reminder for all of us on that. I was TEMPTED to fight for the Awakened, but the polls here and Oxbridge's predictions looked too good to buck the stat. I fought a bit more than I usually did as well. It's Disappointing that the faction we went with lost, but as I said in the guild I'm in. There's always next time. 😉

We shouldn't be too down about it, especially since Thieves and the Order don't have all that great boons, imho. Like, mid-tier boons as far as usefulness or popularity seem to go, again imho though. I like Seeker and Sway boons the most, mainly bank bribery, gotta love a free boost to interest. 😉  But there are some useful ones in all the factions. Although, the least useful are probably the boons in the Brute Squad's selection.  Even though I enjoy battling, just... I think TNT was scraping the bottom of the barrel with those boons. They could've added one that reduces training time (thought that might impact sales of the training cookies) or increases the chance of bonus stat point gains when training is over for a pet. But, nope. lol Something like that would make the Brutes VERY popular with a battle plot promised.

4 hours ago, Duma said:

No, this is the boon week for the winners, so there won't be new options until next week.

Good grief. I don't know where my brain is hanging out but it isn't in my head. I'm trying to screw my head down a little tighter. Thanks for taking the time to set me straight.