Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted
10 hours ago, hrtbrk said:

The NC Mall is currently undergoing some sort of issues with loading, purchasing Neocash, buying items, opening capsules and trading items.

I haven't heard an ETA on a fix

Thank you, hrtbrk. I feel better that it isn't just me.

@Bonnie_Morrison I'm glad I could help! 馃槂

Posted

So does this mean that I can't buy an extra pet slot on my side (ugh, my lab rat turned into a mutant grundo.聽 Keeping that for a while!) or that it'll just do weird things but show up anyway?

聽

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
×
×
  • Create New...