Returning after a long hiatus!

Hello! I have been playing Neopets for over 16 years. Amazingly I was able to get back into my account. I haven't been on in a very very long time. Decided to check in and made my daughter her own account. Many many years ago I actually used to help out here on TDN. I helped run the ALP and wrote a few game guides! Excited to be back on Neopets and back here on TDN! I was a little surprised when I logged in and saw that there is only like 6 games to play currently. I sure hope they get the others up and running soon. Can't do much with only 6 games 馃槥

- Ashley聽

Welcome back to Neopets and TDN! Luckily your account still worked! I'm sure TNT will be working on getting more games fixed but it might take a while. Patience is everything at Neopets 馃槈

Welcome back! How cute to make an account for your daughter! :3 Yeah, really hoping there'll be more games converted soon! Some more stuff popping up when the Festival of Neggs starts would be nice. :D

Thanks for the warm welcome! My kiddo is loving it so far. She was pretty excited when we went to create pets because she's seen a large amount of the pets and stuff around the house. I have lots of stuffed animals and stuff still so she recognized a lot of the pets!聽