shop wizard browsing

LTY

Previously I can just click on the back button and shop wizard would have retained the information of my searches but now i will have to key in my search again upon clicking on the back button after every searches.

Is anyone experiencing the same thing as I do? Or is it just a problem on my end? 

The Shop Wizard is broken

and the Super Shop Wizard (SSW) for Premium Users is gone

Pricing and quests are such a Pain in the Neck now

I was mass buying items for my gallery but not anymore , until it gets fixed that is

if you press f5 to refresh, it will still take you back to the first page, but it should remember your search terms, so you just have to press the search button again.

am using firefox, though, so idk about other browsers. in classic, firefox didn't remember the search field when using the back button, that was only a chrome thing.

15 hours ago, Angeló said:

and the Super Shop Wizard (SSW) for Premium Users is gone

D:<

*runs to check*

It isn't?

It's there, and working just fine, in both classic and beta formats. Don't believe everything you see. 😮

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

Don't believe everything you see.

That's what they were saying on the boards .. that the whole Premium Bar is gone and the SSW as well

It's half-price day so hopefully I can stock up some foods for my gallery from the Official Shops

3 hours ago, Angeló said:

That's what they were saying on the boards .. that the whole Premium Bar is gone and the SSW as well

The bar is indeed gone, I imagine the rest of its contents will end up somewhere inconvenient. xD

On one page yesterday the SSW and bookmark were sat in the sidebar rather than on the white part of the page. That seemed very sensible and I got excited thinking that's what that space would be used for, but it seems maybe not, it was only whatever page that was.

But they have said things will change as they get feedback, and there's been some kind of talk about the sidebar, though I have that secondhand and I don't know what it was. I can (hopefully!) patiently wait and see how things turn out. 🙂