All New Baby Mystery Capsules Available!

Mouseykins

Two brand new Baby Mystery Capsules have crawled into the NC Mall. The Baby Bash Retired Mystery Capsule is only available until November 18th, 2020. While the Baby Bubbles Mystery Capsule will be available for purchase until November 30th, 2020.

mall_mc_retirebashbaby.gifmall_mc_babyduckcap.gif

We have a guide with all the possible item available from the Baby Bash Retired Mystery Capsule here.

So I opened my batch with this months remaining NC and got as follows:

image.png.d0dc724a24c4feef22c83c512590f776.png

Of which I'm keen to keep the winter sweater, the baby zomitt costume, the cosy onesie, the MME foreground and possibly the oversized baby santa hat, baby in a pumpkin, baby chrismas dress and cape. The rest is going to going to end up as trade fodder. I think I'm done on those caps now. Too many wigs for my liking! I may wait til payday and buy some of the new item caps and see what pops out though...

I have a Baby Zafara, and I love the new items, it`s so fun that they`re themed around bath time. :D I opened a few caps with my last NC, and of course I got 3 of the same item, plus 3 others, including the bottle. I might buy some more NC, or just trade for the rest..

2 minutes ago, aleu1986 said:

I have a Baby Zafara, and I love the new items, it`s so fun that they`re themed around bath time. :D I opened a few caps with my last NC, and of course I got 3 of the same item, plus 3 others, including the bottle. I might buy some more NC, or just trade for the rest..

Which was the one you got three of? I have spares of Baby Bubbles Wig, Bubble Blower Toy and Rubber Ducky & Bubbles Mobile and don't have Baby Ducky Binky or Blue & Yellow Baby Bib.

Yep, I opened more capules, including the new ones!!

2 minutes ago, Secre said:

Which was the one you got three of? I have spares of Baby Bubbles Wig, Bubble Blower Toy and Rubber Ducky & Bubbles Mobile and don't have Baby Ducky Binky or Blue & Yellow Baby Bib.

Yep, I opened more capules, including the new ones!!

Bath Toy Foreground. 😞 I didn`t even want that one. :P

I have no baby pets, but you guys got me interested in checking these out. xD

OMG the binky is animated. THAT IS SO CUTE. Huge Maggie Simpson vibes here, lol.

I LOVE the bathroom background, but wait one hot minute!!!

Who's the ghost in the mirror, hmmm???

image.png.fb56218eed18d9f19c53cb9c89e5a11d.png

22 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

Bath Toy Foreground. 😞 I didn`t even want that one. :P

I've got boxes left after my last round of trades - if you want the  Baby Bubbles Wig, Bubble Blower Toy or Rubber Ducky & Bubbles Mobile, I'll be happy to trade you one of your spares for one of them? At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter which one I have multiples of as I'll be looking to trade them out anyway, so it's just a box!

1 hour ago, Secre said:

I've got boxes left after my last round of trades - if you want the  Baby Bubbles Wig, Bubble Blower Toy or Rubber Ducky & Bubbles Mobile, I'll be happy to trade you one of your spares for one of them? At the end of the day, it doesn't really matter which one I have multiples of as I'll be looking to trade them out anyway, so it's just a box!

Ooh, I`d love to get the Rubber Ducky & Bubbles Mobile, I`ll send over a Bath Toy Foreground to you now. You can send the mobile to aleu1986 please. Thanks a lot! :D

Congratulations! Your gift has been delivered to selfbetrayal. You will receive a Neomail updating you on the status of your gift within 48 hours. Thank you.

@aleu1986

no worries. Give me two mins and it’ll be right with you!!

All sent!

I had a moment of panic as I accepted the gift thinking it was another trade I’d got in the pipeline but thankfully I’d made a note of the UN first!

11 minutes ago, Secre said:

@aleu1986

no worries. Give me two mins and it’ll be right with you!!

All sent!

I had a moment of panic as I accepted the gift thinking it was another trade I’d got in the pipeline but thankfully I’d made a note of the UN first!

Thank you very much for the trade! :D

I have to say, my eventual list of baby cap items is rather ridiculous.

image.thumb.png.ed3cb4fca4b752692e8a66e57b16f6cb.png

Plus a few extras from the five I opened after promising not to open anymore!!

- Baby in an Easter Basket Background

Dyeworks Pink: Baby Wading Pool

Baby Giant Moach

Dyeworks Lavender: Baby in a Pumpkin

And that doesn’t include the bath items that don’t have ‘baby’ in them...

I may have gotten obsessed...