NC from Charity Corner

SnowGura

What are you guys going to buy with the NC we got for participating in charity corner this year? Or are you planning to save it? I got 250 NC, and decided to go with the sweet dreams crib and a faerie quest fortune cookie! So happy to have the crib, I've always wanted it for my baby pet 😄 

16 minutes ago, _ivory_uri_ said:

I got myself 2 faerie fortune cookies XD

This was my 1st year for Charity Corner ^_^

Nice! It's my first one too! The cookies are really popular - For some reason I didn't know that the cookies give you 9 days of quests? Lol I thought 1 cookie = 1 quest and was so pleasantly surprised!

50 minutes ago, CoconutDragon said:

Oh!! That custom is the epitome of cozy! 🥰

Thank you! Not gonna lie, I'm totally jealous of her space there. xD The clothing combo is what really ups those fall vibes though, I think, plus her being red even!

Also pleased that I've managed to use that troublesome fireplace without it looking completely improbable, lol.

If I spend them now I can get 2 Wonderclaw widgets .. but if I win 150 NC from the Qasalan game I will have 500 NC and can buy a 5-pack Wonderclaw Widgets

So I'm grinding my teeth trying NOT to spend them .. 

2 hours ago, Angeló said:

If I spend them now I can get 2 Wonderclaw widgets .. but if I win 150 NC from the Qasalan game I will have 500 NC and can buy a 5-pack Wonderclaw Widgets

So I'm grinding my teeth trying NOT to spend them .. 

You can do it just hold out! Just keep think more quantity get the most for your NC

21 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

That was sooooo worth it! I am loving it 😍

I'll keep my 350 NC for the next GBC sales! I'm looking forward to trade some for some NC items I want 🙂 

Thank you! 🥰

I'm so loving the cosy vibes I think she'll stay with this customisation for a long time. xD

It was a generous amount of NC that they gave us, wasn't it. I'm grateful for that. 🙂

So pretty! Not gonna lie I'm slightly jealous of how comfy your elephante looks lol!

@SnowGura me too, lol, another reason why she's likely to stay like this, especially as the RL weather gets nastier! I can avert my gaze from the cold, grey wetness outside and enjoy the daydream of how this time of the year can be when it wants to. X'D