Got my Royal Werelupe Cross!!

Secre

One goal completed!! Next goal... either my Nightsteed or my Royal Faerie Kougra!

image.png.e7732d1a7a1479ebe4ffa4cc06b4741b.png

He's currently decked out for autumn, but once autumn is over he will go back to being the runaway Wereprince deep in the dark forest...

image.png.bec9e4cb5462d9fb49906dbdf8dc702c.pngimage.png.29c4e047fb5f44e8eda67744cabbaa9c.png

10 minutes ago, CoconutDragon said:

Ooh, I don't think I've seen this crosspaint before! Fantastic classic fairytale vibe!

Yep, that was more or less what I was going for - the forgotten prince, reviled for his werelupe ways and has run away to the forest in response!!

I absolutely love this concept! I agree with having never seen one customized quite like this which is great with a nice backstory and everything.

16 hours ago, SnowGura said:

So cool looking! I'm a huge fan of halloween lupes and this is such a unique way to customize them!

Thanks! He's been Royal for years and I wanted a change so was messing about with cross paints and fell in love!!

14 hours ago, aaml said:

I absolutely love this concept! I agree with having never seen one customized quite like this which is great with a nice backstory and everything.

Thanks! I'm not normally any good at thinking up backstories for my pets, but this one really worked for me!

13 hours ago, jellysundae said:

He looks great! and there's quite a lot of customisation options for semi-dark and spooky, isn't there. :D

Thank ye! And yep, I'll hopefully have a Nightsteed soon and my aim with her is to have a more warrior look to her.

• 2 weeks later...