There I Was Getting All Excited...

Secre

HAHAHAHAHA

The amount of times I rage over this exact scenario! Poor air faeries, no-one likes 'em. xD Though now I am actually training my BD pet's agility. lol.gif For absolutely no reason other than why not.

I get to the secret ninja training school and decide to start spending my hoarded red codestones on training a completely worthless ability, go figure. xDDD

1 hour ago, jellysundae said:

HAHAHAHAHA

The amount of times I rage over this exact scenario! Poor air faeries, no-one likes 'em. xD Though now I am actually training my BD pet's agility. lol.gif For absolutely no reason other than why not.

I get to the secret ninja training school and decide to start spending my hoarded red codestones on training a completely worthless ability, go figure. xDDD

It's going to be a long time before tdub or Shenistre hit the Secret Ninja training. Tdub is level 92 and Shenistre still on dubloon training after all!! And agility points are the last thing I want!

Stoopid air faeries. I wouldn't mind if I'd chosen to get HER the item... although I usually abandon the quest and laugh at them as they pout. But I wanted the FOUNTAIN FAERIE. Bah. *sulks*

On 6/26/2020 at 5:37 AM, jellysundae said:

HAHAHAHAHA

youll be winning when they finally fix the bd and make movement super useful

itll happen one day

one day......................

15 hours ago, berriganify said:

youll be winning when they finally fix the bd and make movement super useful

itll happen one day

one day......................

*points dramatically* Did you see that?? A flying pig! 😮