Let's Hear it for Moltara!

Hopefully I can keep the momentum I have, but no promises. I reached rank 3 this afternoon. Maxed out Shootout Showdown, played 35 games of make some noise (my hands hurt if I play that for too long), and somehow completed 20 games of yooyu ball. 2 were draws. Then my brain felt mushy, so I stopped for the day. Now it's 10:30 PM and I'm tired. Night!

I also made rank 3 today and there's just nooo way I can do as much as I did today for the rest of the month, especially once my math class starts.
My goal is just to cap SOSD daily and see what else I can do without going crazy. :P 

To all Moltara Supporters:

I'm writing a piece for the NT about the Molatra team and why they seem to be consistently seem to place low in the rankings. The first section is an entirely fictionalised interview with the team captain but if anyone has anything they'd like to see said, I can integrate it into either a separate fan section or merge it into behind the scenes staff comments depending.

So, is there anything you want said?

Good luck with this! I'm still convinced Moltara must have less players than all the other teams as they're a younger team so will always have struggled against those already established with loyal players.

I wonder what TNT did at their introduction to try and help with that, if anything. Was anyone around at the time and can shed any light?

17 hours ago, jellysundae said:

Good luck with this! I'm still convinced Moltara must have less players than all the other teams as they're a younger team so will always have struggled against those already established with loyal players.

I wonder what TNT did at their introduction to try and help with that, if anything. Was anyone around at the time and can shed any light?

That's my current hypothesis, I'm trying to think of other hypothesis to include in the article to make it a little more well rounded I have to admit!

ARGH! You Moltarans....obviously you're a lot tougher than you seem..... 😛

WELL DONE ON THE YYB WIN!!! I don't even want to think about how hard that must have been.

It's REALLY heart-warming to see so many congratulations from different teams on the MT board though. :D

6 hours ago, jellysundae said:

WELL DONE ON THE YYB WIN!!! I don't even want to think about how hard that must have been.

It's REALLY heart-warming to see so many congratulations from different teams on the MT board though. :D

Unless I missed something, yesterday was Moltaras first win this year of any sort. I was getting pretty tired of straight Ls at the top of the page every day. Go us!