The Bank of Reviewed Scores

Secre

I have been trying to improve scores and aim for trophies recently in light of the working (or not) from home and I now have 6000NP squirrelled away in the neopian 'your scores are being reviewed by staff' bank of no return. Five are for Crisis Courier and my scores aren't even that awesome yet - about 13,200 on average up from 10,000 last month so I'm getting there slowly - and one is the Kreludan Caves of doom where grinding for two hours got me a mighty score of 110,000 which would have been enough for a gold at the time but if others have done the same, might not now. 

Anyway, the caves one was submitted Tuesday afternoon and the Crisis Courier yesterday and today... what do you think my chances are of actually seeing my hard earned neopoints again?

(Also seeing my Faerie pet makes me sad. He got his by the invisible event whilst playing Neoquest and so about 4 million neopoints went down the drain... I knew there was a reason I stopped playing for so long...)

2 hours ago, Secre said:

what do you think my chances are of actually seeing my hard earned neopoints again?

(Also seeing my Faerie pet makes me sad. He got his by the invisible event whilst playing Neoquest and so about 4 million neopoints went down the drain... I knew there was a reason I stopped playing for so long...)

I as well as almost everyone else have had scores reviewed. They will review and you will receive your NP's as long as your scores are legit.  Personally for me it has taken about 3 days when they review a score I have achieved but I have never had a score denied. One of my scores qualified me for a gold trophy and still stands as the my high score but I didn't get that trophy. I messaged them and told them about it but they wouldn't give it to me. Had they went to the day I got that high score they would have easily saw that my score stood as the high score for the entire day and I would have got that trophy. I have the silver but still.

Why does your pet make you sad? What's wrong with it? Which pet are you speaking of? I looked at your pets and they all look so pretty, well taken care of. I know I am missing something and that's why I'm asking you. What did he *get* while playing Neoquest? How did you lose 4m?

24 minutes ago, Granny63020 said:

Why does your pet make you sad? What's wrong with it? Which pet are you speaking of? I looked at your pets and they all look so pretty, well taken care of. I know I am missing something and that's why I'm asking you. What did he *get* while playing Neoquest? How did you lose 4m?

Sorry, my fault for not checking my spelling. Tdub used to be painted faerie but he is also my neoquest pet. During the ridiculous amount of clicking to get around the map, he got hit by a random event turning him invisible. I now have him painted cloud and have attached wings to him in the closet until I get Neoquest gold trophy and have the wherewithal to repaint him. Admittedly faerie paint brushes are way cheaper now by almost two million, but it's still a hefty amount of points to spend... particularly when you already did it once! I have not made the mistake twice mind. My royal lupe is NEVER my active pet!! But his old paintjob is in my signature and I hadn't seen that in a looong time!

I love the look of the oilpaint or the relic peophin and the maraquan lutari, so I suspect that will be my next paint job... eventually. I'm currently collecting neopoints and hopefully trophies, building up my gallery and a couple of other bits and bobs so I may take a while to get there.

In terms of the scores, I have always been approved within 24 hours before so the two day wait took me by surprise. But yes, it wouldn't surprise me if I didn't get that trophy now!!!

Oh OK I see it and get it now. Still looks pretty cute though. Keep us update on your scores and trophy.

The moment the score gets accepted is the moment you enter the high score table. They don't check if you would have placed in the table on the day you got the score. If there are people in the high score table now with higher scores, or if people who had their scores reviewed as well and are still waiting now, get accepted at the same time as you do then all of you will be placed in the table. Depending on all of those scores you might or might not still place high enough for trophies. If you do you'll get the trophy.

About the color change of you pet, I don't think they still have RE's where your pet changes (Maybe the grey one still exists for leaving your pet sad for too long?) I'm not too sure about all of them but I know at least some of the pet changing RE's have been taken down.

I don't know what method they use to determine when a score needs reviewing, but my score I just got on the Great Desert Race is only 12 points higher than my high score. And they are reviewing it anyways. And I doubt that it will still be the featured game when they are done. So I'm irritated. 

grrrrrr.PNG

Whoop whoop!! My scores have all been accepted AND I’m still first in Kreludor Caves. Hopefully nobody else grinds like hell at that game and gets approved by midnight tonight. I don’t think it’s fair that you don’t get the trophy regardless but there’s not much I can do about that!

16 hours ago, Sciurus carolinensis said:

I don't know what method they use to determine when a score needs reviewing, but my score I just got on the Great Desert Race is only 12 points higher than my high score. And they are reviewing it anyways.

I think they just have a single cutoff point regardless of what you have scored previously. Otherwise my Crisis Courier scores wouldn’t keep on getting reviewed as it’s clear I can now hit 12,000 without any issues. 

17 hours ago, Duma said:

About the color change of you pet, I don't think they still have RE's where your pet changes (Maybe the grey one still exists for leaving your pet sad for too long?) I'm not too sure about all of them but I know at least some of the pet changing RE's have been taken down.

That’s a relief, if a little late for my pets! I mean, it was one hell of a shock. And my pet hadn’t even been painted for all that long as I recall! It was less than a year, I think. Most aggravating.

19 hours ago, Granny63020 said:

Oh OK I see it and get it now. Still looks pretty cute though.

Thanks! I moved a couple of pets across from my side on realising I could have more than four now, so the lutari and shoyru need attention before I think of re-painting tdub!