Enter the Runway #86!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here.

Current theme: Sunday Afternoon
Description: Create an entry (using any pet you like), to show us what you enjoy doing on a Sunday afternoon. (Or have that pet do something you can't understand people would ever do on a Sunday afternoon. Your call.)
Entering period: Monday, August 26 - Sunday, September 1
Voting period: Monday September 2 - Sunday, September 8

I also just want to remind everyone that whenever the image DTI provides doesn't look as awesome as you'd like, it's always okay to send me a screenshot instead! I recently posted a guide about taking/sending screenshots. If anything is still unclear, or if you have any corrections/additions, please post in that thread, or let me know some other way.

If you have any questions about this round or the Runway in general, just post them here, or send me a message. :smile: 
(Also, never hesitate to send me a message if you have any theme suggestions!
)

Oh, this is such an interesting theme! Sunday is my favourite day of the week, because then I am always off work, haha. :D It would be funny to go in the other direction and create an entry based on something I would never do... hmm I`ll have to think about that.

Haha, but we can't show a pet mowing their lawn! Or visiting a giant furniture store with screaming kids in tow, or hiding out in the shed to avoid visiting in-laws, or snoring in an armchair after a gargantuan roast dinner... ?

40 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

That sounds familiar :whistle:

Oh really?? lol

41 minutes ago, Yuiina said:

Still need to think on what can I do.. not really sure what to go for :D 

I was gonna suggest do one for what your goats do on a Sunday, but that'd just be an Ixi, eatin', same as any other day. ?

And I meanwhile, have this person telling me they can always spot my entry, no matter what... :shiftyeyes_anim: what to go for... ?

41 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Oh really?? lol

I was a very shy and introvert person and my family used to visit a lot.. I didn't like that fuss. So I used to hide :laughingsmiley:
It was more interesting to play or read or paint than receiving thousands of kisses. 

41 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

I was gonna suggest do one for what your goats do on a Sunday, but that'd just be an Ixi, eatin', same as any other day. ?

Goats don't really distinguish sundays from other days, it's always the same for them :laughingsmiley:

45 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

And I meanwhile, have this person telling me they can always spot my entry, no matter what... :shiftyeyes_anim: what to go for... ?

:whistle: :whistle: :whistle: :whistle:

4 hours ago, Yuiina said:

I was a very shy and introvert person and my family used to visit a lot.. I didn't like that fuss. So I used to hide :laughingsmiley:
It was more interesting to play or read or paint than receiving thousands of kisses. 

Ah! That's less sinister than I was imagining xD

I still don't have any inspiration for this round yet, I should take a wander through DTI...

6 minutes ago, jellysundae said:

Well, I went to TRY and start on my entry yesterday, but the pets weren't showing up on DTI, so much for that then! ?

if you're on Chrome , it now automatically blocks Flash .. you have to activate it manually

1 hour ago, Angeló said:

if you're on Chrome , it now automatically blocks Flash .. you have to activate it manually

I'm not, I use Firefox. They're displaying ok today. ?

On 8/30/2019 at 9:59 AM, gypsyknees said:

I'm so useless at broad categories because there's just too many options to think of that all of mine feel mediocre haha. 

Exactly my thoughts xD 

I ended up going for something that I wished I could tomorrow afternoon :heart:

On 8/30/2019 at 11:59 AM, gypsyknees said:

I'm so useless at broad categories because there's just too many options to think of that all of mine feel mediocre haha. I'll give it a shot but I wouldn't be surprised if I come up with nothing. ???

same

that's why i didn't do an entry this week