Enter the Runway #85!

Nielo

If you're new to the contest, or simply want a reminder of the rules, they can be found right here.

Current theme: Petpet Appreciation
Description: Create a look (for a pet of your choice), that gives those poor, uncustomisable petpets some love, using at least one petpet related item (and it has to be recognisable as a petpet related item (like this one, or this one), and not just have the word 'petpet' in the name (like this one). I mean, you could also use those of course, but there has to be some real petpet appreciation going on in your entry. :wink2:
Entering period: Monday, August 12 - Sunday, August 18
Voting period: Monday August 19 - Sunday, August 25

I also just want to remind everyone that whenever the image DTI provides doesn't look as awesome as you'd like, it's always okay to send me a screenshot instead! I recently posted a guide about taking/sending screenshots. If anything is still unclear, or if you have any corrections/additions, please post in that thread, or let me know some other way. :smile:

If you have any questions about this round or the Runway in general, just post them here, or send me a message!
(Also, never hesitate to send me a message if you have any theme suggestions. ?
)

Yay, petpets! :D It`ll be fun to see what cute entries we`ll have in this round.

EDIT: Just wanted to remind everyone that you can find more petpet related items by searching for specific petpet species. Meepit, Faellie, Polarchuck, Beekadoodle, Doglefox, Noil, Warf and Kadoatie all have at least one item featuring them.

3 hours ago, aleu1986 said:

I have submitted my entry, I got an idea immediately and just went with it, lol. I`m curious to see if anyone else used those same items.

Why do i have a feeling we both have similar entries lol 

1 minute ago, Angeló said:

if u go to ur browser history it will b there waiting for u 

Too much effort, lol. Seriously though that's not something my brain would think to do, but I'll do it now just to see though...

*faffs*

*faffs some more*

*finally gets it*

Wow, that took me an embarrassingly long time, but yay, light eventually dawns! Thank you, Angeló :D

Also submitted my entry now, and only slightly changed from yesterday's attempt. ?

43 minutes ago, aleu1986 said:

lol who knows, we might! :D I wonder what @Nielo does with similar/identical entries? Great minds think alike, you know! ?

I don't really do anything in particular when two (or more) entries are similar. If you want, you can always ask me if a similar entry has already been created, in case you'd like to change yours. :smile:

4 minutes ago, Nielo said:

I don't really do anything in particular when two (or more) entries are similar. If you want, you can always ask me if a similar entry has already been created, in case you'd like to change yours. :smile:

Thanks for clarifying! I want to keep my entry the way it is, I`m happy with it, hehe. ?

10 minutes ago, aleu1986 said:

Thanks for clarifying! I want to keep my entry the way it is, I`m happy with it, hehe. ?

Good to know. ?

I personally think there's nothing wrong with entries that look similar; with some themes it's almost unavoidable anyway. And like you said; great minds think alike. ?