The Altador Cup Premiership Table

Wow. Shenkuu doesn't hang around. More for them. I'd much rather see them lift the trophy than, say, Haunted Woods again.

But alas, Meridell are still mid-table. Looks like we're doomed, going by Haunted Woods' score.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay the matches from the 26th ARE STILL UNDER REVIEW

But yesterdays matches scores were released

Lets just say, Roo island have gone to the place they place best.

And shenkuu wiped out KI

So if Krawk wants to be in the final this is their chance, have they wiped the floor with darigan?

Newpoint-5.jpg

LD just cant seem to get above 4th, but were really close... WE WILL BE VICTORIOUS!!!

You never know what TNT will do, they'll probably make the finals fairly short, but I hope they have smi finals between the top four teams and then finals, it gives Lost Desert a better chance :P

I heard there was a strong, sharp, freezing breeze blowing down Terror Mountain, aiding Terror Mountain and "The Comitee" are reviewing the scores to counter this enhancement. Or, so, the TDN reporter said. *cough*

Meridell didn't get completely beaten yesterday, which is a good thing, I guess. But no wins and Shenkuu today. :(

The only bad thing about today is KI complaining that its TNT fault they lost :P.

Thats the problem, on the boards there are so many DC and KI, that they aren't playing enough.

EDIT: Anyway the newest table is up. The 26th consited of many equal games, LD and RI was equal, BV and MD was equal. But Krawk lost

Newpoint-6.jpg

So the top 2 are now Darigan and Roo

Darn, i was waiting 4 minutes for someone to post so the new table would alert. but as soon as i edit after the 4 mins. someone posts :P

But with darigan vs Roo, i would so like to see Roo vs Krawk or Roo vs Lost desert.

LD be interesting because like 2 days, we showed we soo equal.

Maraqua are 8th again :) :)

And I can't wait to "see" the finals (won't take part of them, so will just watch the scores and such :P)

I agree with you... I didn't play since Tuesday because I started working. Will try to send out a few scores over the weekend though. I'm just too tired to play YYB when I get back from my day of work.

The double robin round is really too long.

Why would it? I think they'l all win.

Because they all played their harded the day before and want a break.

Announcements