The Altador Cup Premiership Table

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Like a saying, "always save your best trick for last". So I have 2 more tricks yet.

My First is an Analysis of the Final.

I shall first start with the Runner Up Match of

shenkuu_50.gifx.gifkrawkisland_50.gif

First lets look at their Past 2 encounters

One on the 27th of June:

In this match, Krawk was beaten at all 3 games (or a sweep by shenkuu)

The First one was on 12th June

In this round, Krawk won at Yooyuball and Make Some noise, while losing at SS.

This does look at an disadvantage because in the past encounters they won 2/6. But my Prediction here will be Krawk Island

This team was a dominant force at the beginning of the tournament, and only lost to Shenkuu in the 1st round because they underestimated them. But now its the final, i think Krawk will want that 3rd place so they will play extra Hard. On the other hand, they will have an tough time, because they be facing a team that has been on a roll, Shenkuu. Their team have brought them back from being 6th, all the way up to 3rd, which is no easy task. So this will be a tough match, but I somehow think Krawk ill pull the victory out.

Now The Final

rooisland_50.gifx.gifdarigancitadel_50.gif

Again lets look at the First 2 Encounters

The first Match was 3 days into the Tournament on the 7th

This was a Big Match for both teams because the first 2, they were both stuck at the top with Krawk.

In the end Roo managed to win Yooyuball while Draw on both Side games.

The 2nd encounter was alot different.

darigan won Both Yooyuball and MSN and they Drew in SS

This will be a tough game for both sides. darigan on one hand, have the advantage of having the pressure of the final and they have beaten Roo more. Though they will have an incredibly tough challenge. Roo has come back from last year determined to reach the finals, and they have. With All fans playing their lungs out, getting here, they won't stop until they reached their goal, and I think that will be darigan downfall. from what i have seen, There are always more darigan than roos on the neoboards chatting that they will win the cup, while there is normally only the main Rooligans board and they chat between games. So My prediction, is with Roo island, but I can assure you there won't be no winning sweep. they will lose/draw on one game at least.

but Now all my talking is Over its time for the Final trick

http://youtube.com/watch?v=DCPSF0v_Urs&amp...ted&search=

I really don't know which team join... I don't really have time to play anymore. Well, not really tonight (tired) and not much tomorrow because I work too. blewwww.

Who should I join?

Roo...

they are making laughthing so hard. I can't watch team without laughting actually...

I'm not really fan of DC although... neither of Krawk (ennemies of Maraqua, why would I love them? :P)

Oh... *hangs head in shame* Darigan is left out once again just because of those idiot DC fans on the Neopets Boards.. *sigh*

If DC wins then I'll congratulate you 'cause it's not really your fault other fans are that way. Let's just be glad DC, RI, KI and Shenkuu made it to the top 4! There will be more tournaments to come so everyone will get a chance. I'm telling you know, though, that whoever wins this year will not win next year because popularity decreases. Just like what happened to Haunted Woods.

I guess I can lend my outstanding MSN and Yooyuball skills (ha! Yea right) to you Rooligans. I shall from now on be known as a Rooidell Knight!

Hey, I went from Meridell to Roo Island, too. I just admire there defiant nature. Such a small island winning the cup. I'd love to see it.

Especially beating Darigan Citadel. Still don't forgive them for beating us last year. Hrmph.

Hehe, I joined Darigan Citadel, we WILL pwn Roos and end your puns ONCE AND FOR ALL. :P

Darigan FTW!

YUS *punches air triumphantly* Another Darigan Fan! *counts all the TDN darigan fans( It's a long list I know!)*

That makes two of us!

YAY! *dances*

Good work fellow Darigan Citadellian... *high five*

Well I have officially entered "ramble" mode!

We didnt lose, we did better than last year... and look at last year's runners up - they won, so what will we do next year? WIN!

I noticed in the AC news it said that RI lost because of SS and MSN, and thats probably true - I for one totally forgot about playing either of them and just played YYB... lol...

Announcements