The Altador Cup Premiership Table

Okay new table is up

Newpoint-9.jpg

The top 4 is changing around abit, LD has slipped to 5th after 2 draws with Krawk.

But its certain that Roo will meet darigan in the final, unless Shenkuu sweeps them, then Roo will meet Krawk.

(:( when this is over, i have to find another thing to do :P)

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The top 4 is changing around abit, LD has slipped to 5th after 2 draws with Krawk.

But its certain that Roo will meet darigan in the final, unless Shenkuu sweeps them, then Roo will meet Krawk.

you seem to forget that Krawk may sweep Roo as well

Darigan has two challenging match against shenkuu and hunted wood

Roo against Krawk but will Meridell steal a match or two?

Krawk against Roo and Mystery island

shenkku only has darigan as a challenging match up

Lost desert has the easiest 4 games remaining...

so nothing is set yet

I think Lost Desert will scoot back into the top 4 because they have the four easy matches in a row. :) Hopefully they will win them all, or most of them and Shenkuu will be DESTROYED! *cough* I mean, move down a couple spots. :)

well acording to Vivi,but still, we are doing really well,are we not :P
Ummm... But Shenkuu is doing unbelievably well, to be 4th in the table at this stage is a great accomplishment and to clean sweep Maraqua, who is not a bad team by a looooong way!

Thats true, a single round robin would be long enough, so each team would face each other. But only 3 more days after today. then 3 days of finals, which should be interesting, an whole weekend of finals, so the winner might be announced in the news monday

Well don't set anything because, tomorrow maybe DC players will go away for the holidays and then boom, everything changes. I think TNT made the AC way too long so people don't really care anymore.

I agree, one round of round robin would've been way better. Of course the whole thing has to end on US holiday, they have the whole thing set up. :S I'm planning on playing really strong the next couple of days so we can get into the finals and win the finals. I'm shooting for 3rd for Lost Desert.

Well Lost desert, do have 4 easy games, so they could shift their way back up to 4th. Its really hard for both you and penguin.

If Shenkuu sweeps DC, Krawk will be in the finals (if they win the other matches)

If Shenkuu doesn't sweep DC, Lost Desert can move itself up to 4th.

So even though Shenkuu is 4th, they are the whole difference maker. (thankfully, the hardest Roo has is Meridell after today)

If Shenkuu sweeps DC, Krawk will be in the finals (if they win the other matches)

If Shenkuu doesn't sweep DC, Lost Desert can move itself up to 4th.

Then I hope we beat DC. Being 4th seems good enough for me.

Thank goodness Darigan fans here are not like those on the NeoBoards.

Yea, DC fans on the neoboards don't give the team a good name at all. I think we don't see the good fans because they focus more on playing rather than bashing other members. It's a shame that I'm now seeing other members encouraging bashing on the neoboards. The other night I saw this female neopets player whose account was like 3 years encouraging people to bash.

I KNOW! I tend to distance myself from that bunch of rude, arrogant and often over the top hooligans... *Shakes head in sorrow* It's a sad day when people get too rowdy and in spite of others, be overlly prejudicical and just down right mean.. :(

Okay. Now I believe the score is fixed. I mean, three draws in the most crucial game of the entire cup? Pfft. :P

Sorry, no make-believe commentary today. I've lost the password I need to edit it. Whoops. Found it, and a lovely bumper edition of the commetary is out now. :)

Announcements