The Altador Cup Premiership Table

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think what that drain clogger needed was an appropriately placed semi-colon. I don't think she meant to insult Roo Island, deary, just saying that Shenkuu are one a winning streak, winning every game against the opponents.

Well, I don't care where Meridell place, as long at it isn't in double figures.

RI how dare you!!! =slaps you fish= JK JK! Don't worry RI, you can still do it! We still have this whole week to change the table again. As for Shenkuu, no offense really, but I doubt they can make it up up to the top 4. Based on this current table, it might be possible, but the top 5 teams are already strong enough to keep their spot.

Sorry, I did not mean to put down the Roos... I meant that darkhorse shenkuu took down a great opponent, and also, the another hearkens back to the sweep over the Lost Desert, and Haunted Woods not the first round... sorry for the confusion.

OMG! Y-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-u-s! :evo: :evo: Darigan Citadel have regained it's rightful place at the top of the table... Even If we are at a tie with some worthy competition... And to add to that I prefer to stay away from that rowdy bunch of arrogant, rude and often 'n00bish' group or Darigan Citadel 'supporters'(Pfft If I could even call that) that prowl the Neopets forums... *sniggers in their direction* Oh how supporting teams segregates and seperates us all, leading to violence and taunting... Tsk Tsk Tsk *waggles finger in a threatening manner*

Okay the new table is up. and there is only one comment from me

Yesterday, i saw the neoboards full mainly about Roo Losing or Darigan being the champs now roos fallen, May i say, instead of talking darigans, you should have been playing, because its your turn for a loss :P

Newpoint-2.jpg

Oh it's quite alright. Noting it early saves a lot of time later on, I can assure you. :)

So Meridell are still 8th. Meh. We go against our medieval counterparts today. Yay.

Announcements