The Altador Cup Premiership Table

Shenkuu isn't in a bad spot, but it be incredibly hard for them to reach the top 4. They may be 15 points below. but what you must think, is that they must beat the other 6 to claim their points to climb the ladder. And no offense, Shenkuu is good, but it is hard for them to do that.

• Replies 382
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah Krawk didn't stay down for long. But this time, now they're up, its a tough position. Now they're tied for 2nd and not points ahead in 1st. 1 slip up (even a draw) hey could go down to 3rd.

The worst thing is, you don't face Lost desert until next week. But LD has some tough opponents which may lose points.

Brightvale/Shenkuu/Lost desert for the cup!! (Mostly Brightvale)

Yep, Like matt said, Roo island lost their first Yooyuball game today and the entire match.

(Think i stay away from the neoboards, darigan be gloating probably <_< )

Table-12.jpg

But from tomorrow, because i have a day of doing nothing, (except for playing a new FPS which i got today for a penny (don't ya love it when shops make mistakes :P)

I may give the whole point system a make over. TNT said Yooyuball was worth more than the other two, so i may change the pointing for that, like Win = 3, draw = 2. and the other two games be win = 2, draw = 1.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EDIT: what i may do, is do it now, then i post the updated and you can see what you prefer. after that i stick with the new/ or use the old point system

POINT FOR TABLE BELOW:

YooyuBall

Win = 4 Points

Draw = 2 Points

Lose = 0 points.

Slushie Slinger and Make Some Noise

Win = 2 Points

Draw = 1 Point

Lose = 0 Points

And the outcome is:

Newpoint.jpg

So its not much of a difference but it can be.

the question is, which do you prefer. The point system i been using for Round 1 robin. or this new updated, what TNT may be looking at?

Hum, Second table is probably the best Vivi

I don't think it will really change the ranking, but yeah.

Wow, for the first day since the cup started, I didn't play YYB. Just 5 SS games this morning...

Question: Will you guys participate on next year's Altador Cup?

I might be able to if I have time, and a lot of people are saying if Kreludor comes back or they add Lutari Island to the teams list, they will join for sure. So maybe if they become popular next year and TNT decides to add them to the list, I might join XD.

well seem that Roo Island is still under the shock of losing to Darigan, they lost their second game in a row...

Since the beginning we see Darigan, krawk, Roo and lost desert at the top but i think we might see a few upset with either mystery island, haunted woods or shenkuu

Okay, Roo island lost the 2nd time :O

Hopefully we can pick up the pieces.

But this wasn't a bad time

Newpoint-1.jpg

But Darigan and Krawk are tied for 1st now

But with Roo just 3 points behind, will these 2 stay in the lead?

(NOTE: This is the updated point system)

Hum, I'm not sure if I will paticipate next year. It will depends of my life and spare time, I guess. Also, I prefered the way the cup was last year. I mean, playing like crazy for a month is just... well... CRAZY!

Announcements